Fou3mxI.png

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please. The fat man would... "trip" and those needing a softer landing as they jump a set of stairs (doing it 30 times does rather bruise the feet) would have it for a landing at least.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The dog I occasionally find myself looking after seems to have no problem forcing himself on other animals, and some inanimate objects as well. Does that mean when I forced him to be asexual, or celibate might be more accurate, that I was oppressing him?

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Race doesn't exist, but white people are still racist. And how the fuck is "people of color" better than black? That's discriminating against all black things. Also there is the perfectly acceptable "they" when talking in the third person about a person with unsure gender. No need to come up with silly words that sound like aliens from old movies. I actually can't tell whether this whole thing is a joke or made by retards.

Scenario #1 (White Person's Perspective): I am white and I approve this message cannot say anything about this message because then I am automatically a racist.
Scenario #2 (Black Person Person of Color's Perspective): I am African-American and damn the white man justice fo' Trayvon I advocate this message because Brotha Sharpton said to!!!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW, 80 pages on this subject. I just ignore crap like this and move on, especially on Tumblr. My mindset: I follow you for your tits and ass not your political views. Grab pics and go :P Unless I find a person interesting enough to want to talk about world views to, I just ignore the BS.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So Sci Fi channel/SyFy reckoned they were getting back to form and actually making some sci fi in Dark Matter. The result was not great, better than they have managed for the last few years but certainly not great. For reasons unknown to me I ended up on the IMDB forums for the show.

strong_or_sn.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you mean all those times I got filthy and sunburned when hiking through a tropical jungle it was in fact that the local tribes were mad at me for wearing blackface and not my raiding their lands? Learn something every day I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.