Not open for further replies.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Abuse: "My ex pays for my food and lets me stay in his house while I don't work but he's not buying me tickets for a hookup."

Truly the second coming of Hitler is upon us.

9TrgCBm.jpg

I don't think I'm even angry. I am finally transcending rage. Soon I will transcend, and when I take my planar form, I will leave such emotions behind forever. That day cannot arrive fast enough.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck, don't remind me, Veho. There aren't enough words to properly express my anger.

It astounds me that a collective of people proclaiming to fight for "social justice" can find any justice in harassing someone out of employment. It's damn near sociopathic to celebrate someone having their personal information leaked online and being forced out of their job for the heinous crime of making jokes you dislike. A lot of these types seem to be assholes on some sort of fundamental level; they might bandy about the "socially acceptable" cause of the time to seem progressive, but at the end of the day, they're just using it is as an excuse to justify their bullying, harassment, shaming, etc. etc.

They're assholes who never really stopped being assholes, they just pretend they're only assholes to the "right people."

Shit, if you want to see more of this hypocrisy in action, look up "punching down." Comedy is now only okay as no one or nothing in your little personal ego-bubble gets popped. You can laugh at anybody, but God forbid someone has a giggle at your expense (or expects you to be able to laugh at yourself). It's all so blatantly self-serving and it's driving me bonkers.

And so now a woman was driven off for the crime of not having the right opinions. As it turns out, these paragons of progressiveness have decided that while empowering women is all fine and dandy, only certain women deserve the privilege of being able to act as independent individuals. You've come a long fucking way, baby, huh?

This might be all self-evident, maybe I'm just ranting, but god damn it ramshackles my jameses to no end.

TL;DR: Veho triggered me into a conniption. Fuck, I'm going to listen to some Protomen or something, I don't know.

Reactions: Lemmy Koopa

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

These people play the victim card to hide the fact that they're the biggest offenders when it comes to harassing people.

You: "I don't agree with what you think"
Them: "Oh my god I'm a feminist who's trying to work for women's rights so disagreeing with me is sexist!"
You: "But you said men should die and that men are the cause of murder.."
Them: "MISOGYNISTIC SHITLORD you don't stand for women's rights!"

Who's the biggest offender to women, people asking them to not be sexist towards men or them for belittling rape victims by saying catcalling is rape and doing stuff like shifting the public's focus from legit equal rights issues of women to petty bullshit like fantasy game about a princess being kidnapped being the plot?

Reactions: Gahars

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Can these people ever be satisfied?

Spoiler Alert: No, the answer is always no.

NXkMTAB.jpg

I really hate these Anita Sarkeesian esque people who whine about saving a princess being sexist.

It's a fucking game. We don't go around killing people because there's killing in games do we? Anyone who would, would be at fault anyways, not the game. It's like when a shitty parent blames the game on those kids that killed someone "because of a video game" when they're the ones at fault for giving their kids a fucking M rated game in the first place. They should know their kid's aren't mentally developed enough to separate games from real life.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really hate these Anita Sarkeesian esque people who whine about saving a princess being sexist.

It's a fucking game. We don't go around killing people because there's killing in games do we? Anyone who would, would be at fault anyways, not the game. It's like when a shitty parent blames the game on those kids that killed someone "because of a video game" when they're the ones at fault for giving their kids a fucking M rated game in the first place. They should know their kid's aren't mentally developed enough to separate games from real life.

The game actually has three "stories". In the first one, Toadette gets kidnapped and you have to go after her as Captain Toad. In the second one, Captain Toad gets kidnapped in basically exactly the same cutscene but with the toads swapped and you have to go rescue him as Toadette. Dunno about the third one. Apparently swapping them is not enough for whoever posted that though.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The game actually has three "stories". In the first one, Toadette gets kidnapped and you have to go after her as Captain Toad. In the second one, Captain Toad gets kidnapped in basically exactly the same cutscene but with the toads swapped and you have to go rescue him as Toadette. Dunno about the third one. Apparently swapping them is not enough for whoever posted that though.

The excuse "Why is the man going first??"

Just nitpicking pieces of shit complaining about superficial things to get attention they never got as a child.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as we know, I tend to frequent tumblr for lulz, gifs, and other various mind numbing amusement. I happened across this little gem earlier
dc7bf7cf63fe800ab01f842ade45b826.jpg

f9c38535ba29445888aa638bdd724272.jpg

Now of course, having seen the movie yesterday, I had to express my opinion
9ec0453f94a8b4429e14df0123e03959.jpg

Too which I received

215b27eb53c56a26b82d0037a84d1837.jpg

I have since received about 17 asks from Anons calling me a racist bigot that doesn't support black media culture.

This is something that infuriates me about tumblr as of late. You can ally yourself with a culture and race without having to agree and appropriate to every standard that culture has.

It is a MOVIE. I will not allow the fact that a cast has black actors to sway my opinion of the quality of said film, that fact, if you were truly a supporter of equality in industry, should not even have to be asserted if I were judging the content solely on "quality".

I swear the recent events of tumblr's "racism and race equality" movement has gone as batshit crazy as radical feminism.

Reactions: Gahars
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head