3MdC2vA.jpg

I'm so traumatized right now :cry:
Is it bad that I am turned on?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Can't be sleepin' Keep on wakin' Is that the woman next to me? Guilt is burning Inside I'm hurting This ain't a feeling I can't keep.

So blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, hold on to your seatbelts, 'cause dis ones a scweamah.

FnBYbDV.jpg
Ah, the racism of lowered expectations. "How dare you be outraged that she rifled through your belongings and tried to use your devices. She's a poor, helpless brown person, she doesn't know any better! As the cultured race, it's our duty to bear the burden of their rambunctious, child-like naivete."

While that was funny, this next story is just... maddening. Platinum maddening, even.

There's a new "viral video" going around showing a seemingly drunk girl being preyed upon by men intending to take advantage of her. Sounds awful, right? Well, it is, but in an entirely different way. The entire video was a fucking hoax. The filmmakers told the men featured that they were making a "comedy sketch" and provided them with the lines. Now they get to be known as rapist scumbags to millions upon millions of viewers.

Remember: Lies, slander, manipulation, outright fabrication, potentially ruining innocent people's lives, it's all okay as long as you do it for the right reasons.

Well, okay, now I'm mad, but at least it get can't get any wor-
7uJ4ML9.png
bDuF0wn.gif

Reactions: Lemmy Koopa

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Only manages to get $36K... amateur. Also in that cupboard I see at least two store brand items, how it must suck to be a prole.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Alright, hold on to your seatbelts, 'cause dis ones a scweamah.

FnBYbDV.jpg

cKwWrBv.jpg
There are no words. Only rage.

And now...

IzkqXrn.jpg

a woman who goes by the name of Elly Prizeman on Twitter made the shirt for him, and is just as bewildered as he must be that anyone might be upset about her creation. But none of that actually matters. What matters is the fact that no one at ESA saw fit to stop him from representing the Space community with clothing that demeans 50 percent of the world's population.

https://archive.today/Iv7xD

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Man, if you think a tacky t-shirt is enough to scare women away from an entire career path, you must not think very highly of women at all... or is it sexist now to not assume that women are delicate little flowers that will wilt from even the slightest breeze heading their way?

Gawker: Now, everyone, remember: It's immoral, gross, and disgusting when people leak and ogle celebrity nudes and sextapes. It's exploitation. Since the celebrity doesn't consent to you using the footage, it could even be considered rape of the ocular variety.

Unless that celebrity's a guy, though, in which case, pass that shit up, son.

XVHS3rQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person