Status
Not open for further replies.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he doesnt look fat. What's more, she was knocked to the ground when they took it. Yet she still managed to get back on her feet and catch one of them.

Those bastards actually got away with the phone. The kid practically deserves to be arrested. If she got her phone back then yes I guess she would sort of a jerk, but theydidnt just attempt to steal her phone, they actually succeeded.

They pushed her to the ground, but the mom is mad at her for holding him. Oh brother...

edit: eureka! I figured out how she caught up to him. His pants created too much drag.

edit: I have a question. Why is the NY Post article dated August 16, 1:05 AM when 1) it's still midnight, and 2) it wasn't August 16 yet when you posted it? And the Gawker page that links to it says both 8/18 and August 13, neither which should be physically possible.

I'm living in the matrix!!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As it turns out, Tumblr has one of the wealthiest user base of any social media site.

The median household income of Tumblr’s users is $80,075, ahead of Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook ($79,562, $78,967 and $70,124, respectively), according to data provided by Tumblr. (Meanwhile, LinkedIn claims its users achieve an average household yearly income of $83,000.)

LX6bssp.gif

B-but muh oppression...

Also... 2spoopy? Or not spoopy enough?

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And there I thought the average tumblrite is a penniless liberal arts/women's studies student whose income is actually negative. Maybe Bill Gates has a tumblr account and is throwing the average off.

To be fair, Daddy's Wallet/Mommy's Purse/Xir's Otherdimensional Handbag is probably a huge contributor.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7RdHf6D.jpg

Your oppressive regime ends now... people with aspergers?

Sheesh, lady. Picking on the disabled is pretty low. Take some responsibility for yourself; it was probably your fault for asking dumb questions in a STEM class anyway.

And now... A user responds to Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech.

capiGyZ.jpg

The person in red? A white guy.

This fremdschamen brought to you by M. White Shyamalan.

Reactions: ProtoKun7

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DsfkyHX.jpg

Of course! It was so obvious!

Thank God they only spew this stuff behind their keyboards; when they meet in real life, things get... ugly.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this one falls in line but someone pointed me at Vice a few weeks back, they have a fantastic youtube channel so I thought I would look at the site proper. After disabling most of my security I managed to get comments to load

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/mental-health-nhs-in-crisis-hannah-ewens-mind-392

depressing_1.jpg

depressing_2.jpg

There are many times I would choose words carefully when they arose from mental health issues. On the other hand I was once told that using the term brainstorm might be offensive to epileptics so I am not inclined to take everything at face value.

Reactions: Gahars

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dictators? Acting like bullies? I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

vxre6Ot.png

iNXQ1nb.gif

What's even better is that players have to choose to act as "bullies." It's entirely possible to play the game as a benevolent leader (in fact, it even rewards you for doing so with more money, less uprisings, etc.). He's upset at the game for how he behaved in it.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
From the same Polytron review of Tropico 5 :
What could have been a commentary on narrow-minded dictators instead enforced the game's backward world view

That's exactly what I want from reviews: Being told what something should have been and trying to send me on a guilt trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple