Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
People with degrees in Technical Writing I know are responsible for creating documentation/manuals in a language the user understands.One writes help texts (F1 as well as mouseover" for a tax calcualation/filing software, another service manuals for elevators. Kinda like a missing link between engineers and [language] degree holders.
Rings a bell - it was one of the courses at my own univeristy (however I recall It under a different name), but I went with literature. I was thinking of the compound of "corporate communication" and "technical writing" which I found humorous (see: mental image above). Either way, my point was that it's an argument between a person who knows everything about feminism versus a person who, apparently, writes manuals. Not an even match, really.
edit: p.s.: your avatar objectifies Samus.
Thank you! :D

EDIT: I knew I forgot to post something!

Top hue as always. B-)

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kotaku did a 360 no scope 180, seems "Gamers" are alive again.

Warning: much backpaddeling yet still blaming the Gamers (granted a lot of shitlords demand blame, would have been nice to mention that a few opposed to GG behaved like asshats too): https://archive.today/bsGUg

p.s.: either I'm a nerd or a clairvoyant, but as soon as I've seen the Spider-Woman pose i knew that Spidey was already drawn like that before.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Of course he was, probably a billion times by now. As their names suggest, they're "spider people", they crawl. Like spiders. The rest is overinterpretation.

...now I want to see Bortz pose like this. :tpi:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feminism is... feeling entitled to sex?

http://crunkfeministcollective.word...-for-sex-what-do-you-do-when-the-guy-says-no/

But frankly, strictly speaking from my own experience, I think that men say no as a way to regain power.

I have a strong personality, I’m outspoken, and smart. Whatever the fuck Steve Harvey says, I know some brothers have found it intimidating. Denying sex becomes an easy way for men to let you know who’s boss.

wvMTJmN.gif

SHE'S ON TO US!

So... Sex is oppressive, but now not having sex is also oppressive. Wherever I am, I must also oppress.

EDIT:

HowToBasic's next video: How To Offend the Easily Offended

i1gL0tR.jpg

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Feminism is... feeling entitled to sex?
I have a strong personality, I’m outspoken, and smart. Whatever the fuck Steve Harvey says, I know some brothers have found it intimidating. Denying sex becomes an easy way for men to let you know who’s boss.

Interestingly I feel the same way when a woman refuses sex...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like an onion ring burrowed in an order of fries, I've got another pleasant surprise for you all. You've come a long way, baby.
To be fair, there's nothing wrong with eating 20 chicken nuggets... at least not for me. :( Then again, my metabolism is so rapid that ridiculous amounts of high-calorie food don't faze it one bit.

Reactions: 7iven8Nine

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, there's nothing wrong with eating 20 chicken nuggets... at least not for me. :( Then again, my metabolism is so rapid that ridiculous amounts of high-calorie food don't faze it one bit.

There is if you think eating chicken nuggets counts as some sort of moral triumph, though.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
joke's on Ms. Nuggets, McDonalds is notorious for mistreating chickens
www.mccruelty.com/why.aspx
Thanks for providing us with a link to a site maintained by notorious liars and mass murderers of animals. For your information, PETA shelters have an approx. 82% fatality rate and kill 5 animals per day on average, regardless of the animal's state of health - more than any other "shelter" to my knowledge. On top of that, PETA is involved in several acts of environmental terrorism and actively supports groups like the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front - both identified as domestic terrorism groups. PETA itself has been classified as a "Terrorist Threat" by the USDA. At the very f*cking least we get to eat McDonald's chicken, it doesn't go to waste and it doesn't get dumped in trash bags. Enjoy living a lie. :)

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/peta-under-attack-funding-alleged-eco-terrorists
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
http://news.heartland.org/newspaper...group-admits-funding-domestic-terrorist-group

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For your information, PETA shelters have an approx. 82% fatality rate and kill 5 animals per day on average
McDonald's kills 5.5 million cows a year. Which is over 15,000 per day.

At the very f*cking least we get to eat McDonald's chicken, it doesn't go to waste and it doesn't get dumped in trash bags. Enjoy living a lie. :)

lol, trash bags? What do you think egg farms do with all the male chicks that are born?

many-male-chicks-in-garbage-bag.jpg

male_chickes.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
McDonald's kills 5.5 million cows a year. Which is over 15,000 per day. lol, trash bags? What do you think egg farms do with all the male chicks that are born?
Isolated extreme cases. I'm shrugging so hard the local TV station is going to issue earthquake warnings any minute now. Chickens are food. So are cows. The 5.5 million cows a year aren't wasted - they're eaten, and knowing capitalists, we probably eat more of them than we think.

That, and I'm pretty sure that McDonald's meat comes from contracted slaughterhouses, not their own basement - they're a restaurant chain, not a farming company. You have some beef (pun intended) with the slaughterhouse? Address the slaughterhouse.

There's a huge difference between the process of producing food versus running a supposed animal shelter, the difference being that one kills animals by design wheras the other is supposed to take care of them and look for new owners. 82% euthanasia rate is unacceptable for a shelter, you must be insane to be okay with this.

Reactions: chavosaur

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
...and a Happy Moo Year!

[pic removed]

It's missing something...

huh...

Ah yes - bacon! I like variety in my delicious genocide. :wub:

Well, you can always go to Burgerking and "Have it your way" (although they will most likely look at you as if you were from another planet the first time you order a decuple (10 layers) whopper with cheese, bacon and chilly cheese sauce)

Reactions: Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, you can always go to Burgerking and "Have it your way" (although they will most likely look at you as if you were from another planet the first time you order a decuple (10 layers) whopper with cheese, bacon and chilly cheese sauce)
I genuienly go to McDonald's and order a cheeseburger (sometimes two or a McDouble), a chicken burger, fries and a drink from the cheapo menu just to concoct something along the lines of a McGangbang sometimes, except with the addition of fries between the patties. It's like an orgasm in your mouth - highly recommended.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isolated extreme cases.
How so?

Also, consider it logically for a moment. By necessity, millions of chicks are born into egg hatcheries each year. At least 40 percent of those chicks are male. (our science hasn't quite yet defeated this little nuisance of there being two sexes) Now, honestly, what do you think they do with all those males? And what about it would constitute an isolated or extreme case?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick_culling
"As male birds of the laying strain do not lay eggs and are not suitable for meat production, they are generally killed soon after they hatch. Methods of culling including cervical dislocation, asphyxiation by carbon dioxide, and maceration using a high speed grinder."

For the record, I know you don't care. But "isolated extreme cases" is something so egregiously and irresponsibly incorrect, I could not simply let it slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.