Gaming For all PC Master Race citizens, would you consider the Nintendo Switch?

For all PC Master Race citizens, would you consider the Nintendo Switch

• Definitely! It offers something unique and/or is cool and/or I like Nintendo exclusives

• Maybe. It looks pretty intriguing but I want to know more

• Probably not. I'm good with my PC

• Definitely not! My PC is all I need don't want any consoles

Results are only viewable after voting.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
It depends on the games, from a PC gamers point of view you will certainly get many games on an Nintendo platform you'll not get on the PC until emulation is eventually possible.

Even then the Switch is about the experience of playing your games any time, anywhere, even where it's only possible to do so on battery power. So it's certainly a different experience than traditional PC gaming, even if you have a laptop / touch screen PC device like the Surface.

I game on the PC and Consoles and i'm interested, however probably not until a Pokemon (3DS style adventure game) and Mario Kart are available.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
every one is saying it depends on the game. well thats a out right lie, im watching you guys.... :| it depends on the homebrew scene AND games.

Reactions: Raylight

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I always need me myself some Mario Kart, but other than that *shrugs*

3rd party was never Nintendo forte so at the same time i'm not so much interested (and the difficulty in Nintendo games has been pretty weak lately which i don't like)

Last edited by GamerzHell9137,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few die hard PC masterracers who have admitted that they would be interested in a Switch. It seems to fill a void that they cant cover with a 3DS/Vita.

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still considering it, mainly because there's a good chance that I'll be buying a WiiU again to play some games with friends. I really like the portability of the Switch. I think it would be neat if the Switch had some kind of Streetpass like feature for when it's in 'tablet' mode.

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I buy one Nintendo Handheld each generation while I didn't buy there console when they where relevant since the GC. So for me this is great. It stands to see if the software matches up.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
PC Master Race always worships the Nvidia God, so yes, they must accept their Lord's offering.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: Azel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb