Hacking Flashing Acekard?

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, i'm planning to get an Acekard 2i to play NDS games on my 3DS. But i saw that you need to flash it, how you do that?
tongue.gif

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You need to apply the firmware patch on a Nintendo DS/Lite/DSi/XL
Some stores have Acekard 2is with the latest firmware, so you don't need to flash them.
Don't know which do, so I can't help you on that.

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well i have a DSi. So i have to run the flashcard with latest firmware, download de .nds for DSi from acekard.com and then i run it?

Is there any risk of flashing?
ohnoes.png

cr235

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
on the acekard site it says:

QUOTE said:
AK2i for 3DS is selling now!

We're selling AK2i which has new firmware that support 3DS now! For the former AK2i you can simply run an update file to update its firmware to make it support 3DS. The update file will release very soon! Please be patient. (its out now!!!)

i'd suggest buying from their 'resellers' and send an email before asking them if its the new batch ready for the 3DS.... if the card comes up as DORASU, it'll work
yaynds.gif

Jaden. said:
Well i have a DSi. So i have to run the flashcard with latest firmware, download de .nds for DSi from acekard.com and then i run it?

ohnoes.png

i did it on my friends DSi, and it worked fine, the risk of bricking is very low

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaden. said:

ohnoes.png
There shouldn't be, as long as you don't turn off your device during the process, or remove the cartridge. It only takes about 30 seconds.

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well. So basically, if it bricks, it only bricks the Acekard, right?

So...

I'm getting Acekard2i (For DSi), i get the latest firmware, i get the .nds for DSi, load it on my DSi, then run flashcard on 3DS and that?

"AK2i for 3DS is selling now!

We're selling AK2i which has new firmware that support 3DS now! For the former AK2i you can simply run an update file to update its firmware to make it support 3DS. The update file will release very soon! Please be patient. (its out now!!!)"

Yes, they're also selling Cards for people that can't flash their Acekard. But if you have a DS/DSLite/DSi/DSiXL you don't have to buy another one, right?

adammay02

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, you run the .nds file on your dsi and update the card.
Then place in your 3DS and it will show as a japanese game and run as normal.

when you downlad the update download the coreect one for your DS either DSi/lite or Phat/XL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)