Hacking Flashcart stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one seems to be answering your question atm, so I'll answer it for you, since you seem rather impatient.

Literally NO ONE EVER checks the 3DS flashcart section. So I'm forced to post this thread here.
Which is the best flashcart for running DS games on my system:
o2DS
Luma3DS 7.1
B9s
Homebrew
11.4 SysNand

Yea you're completely wrong, pretty much everyone posts and checks there. Either no one noticed your post specifically, or didn't know the answer.

If you maybe just looked around the forum and did a few searches instead of being lazy, and not even bothering to look, you would've easily found this card, sold by GBATemp's sponsor:

http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

As well as a few other good ones.

Be patient when making a new thread asking a question, and do not make the same post twice, there's no need for it. ESPECIALLY in a section you know is completely unrelated, and ESPECIALLY if the post before it was rather new. Someone here would've likely found it by the end of the day and answered your question for you.

You could've just posted your question in the stickied "NOOB PARADISE" thread, if you wanted an answer that quickly. It's not exactly a difficult question to answer, seeing as it's been asked many times, and pretty much everyone knows what the R4i Gold 3DS RTS is at this point, so I have no doubt someone would've answered it rather quickly there.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Drakia

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I did check. I stated that in the original thread. I jsut wasn't sure what I can trust and what I can't.
Oh, well if you did actually check, and just didn't know what to trust, then my apologies, I take back most of that.

I do think you probably should've waited a bit though, before posting another thread, and I do think it was rather rude to post it in a section that you know it doesn't belong in just for the intent of getting more attention for a thread that was relatively new anyways.

Anyways, that card is the one I've seen the most recommended by far, so you can get that one if you want.

Again, my apologies if I offended you, I just got rather annoyed by that.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, well if you did actually check, and just didn't know what to trust, then my apologies, I take back most of that.

I do think you probably should've waited a bit though, before posting another thread, and I do think it was rather rude to post it in a section that you know it doesn't belong in just for the intent of getting more attention for a thread that was relatively new anyways.

Anyways, that card is the one I've seen the most recommended by far, so you can get that one if you want.

Again, my apologies if I offended you, I just got rather annoyed by that.

Nah. It's okay. But really, I still didn't recieve any alert. No one checked it. At least no one replied.. it was viewed like 40 times but no response :/

Erm.. "that" one or "that" one? Like "this" "that" one (http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=490) or the other "that" one?

Lotza people replying to the other thread. Imma delete this one. They are recommending DSTT. But, thanks for the help, anyway.

Reactions: GreatCrippler

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4ids.cn is the $17.99 one. That is the one I recommend. The DS2+ will work the same as DS2, just don't try to use the + option for 3DS stuff. It's a knockoff gateway that's known to brick systems. But for just DS games it would be fine.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah. It's okay. But really, I still didn't recieve any alert. No one checked it. At least no one replied.. it was viewed like 40 times but no response
You posted today, this morning, barely an hour and a half before you made this topic. Are you really so impatient and self-centered that you expect to get a response within minutes of posting? And if you don't, you go to a completely unrelated forum just to ask the exact same question AGAIN?

Jesus, learn some patience.

Reactions: Pyra

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks :D

Nah. It's okay. But really, I still didn't recieve any alert. No one checked it. At least no one replied.. it was viewed like 40 times but no response :/

Erm.. "that" one or "that" one? Like "this" "that" one (http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=490) or the other "that" one?

Lotza people replying to the other thread. Imma delete this one. They are recommending DSTT. But, thanks for the help, anyway.
The one I originally linked, but feel free to take suggestions from anyone else, that was the only one I knew of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s