Gaming Flashcart stopped you from buying games?

Since getting a flashcart, have you purchased any retail DS games?

• Yes - One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - 2-4

• Yes - 5+

• No

• I've received some games as gifts

• Total voters

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
I never bought any retail games for the DS for one reason: I hate switching cartridges and no having the ability to move your saves to your computer. Would Nintendo finally learn to produce a flashcard themselves so you can put your bough games on it with all those benefits then I am back with buying otherwise no support from my side for dated technology.

walkir

Child of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
I will soon import Final Fantasy III, but don't really know where to buy games after Lik-Sang got shut down.

irc
tongue.gif

I guess that Nintendo of Europe is forcing me to play a backup instead
wink.gif
. But I rather copy the sh*t out of my $ony P$P and support Nintendo as much as possible. When it comes to $ony the only way I support them is through pira€y
biggrin.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only game I've bought since I got my M3 in July was Castlevania: PoR. Keeps freezing on my setup so I just said the hell with it and bought it. Usually I'd wait for a fix, but in this case a fix isn't possible, save for buying a different SD card proven to work with it.

d4s

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i'm almost ashamed of admitting it, but i've never ever bought an original ds game. the only games i buy are super famicom carts and arcade pcbs.

JKDonald

Trophies
XP
Country
The only games ive bought were brain training, dbz, and new super mario brothers. ive got a supercard and sadly ive not seen many games id be prepared to pay for. but if i did id gladly do it.

Im the same with my pc ill always download the game if i can and if i like it ill delete and go buy it. I like to know im going to enjoy and get use out of what im paying for.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My DS Lite was a gift and I got one game with it. Sold it and ordered an R4 just the other day. Don't plan on buying any games unless they are really really worth it (I would buy AC just because that game is awesome). Hell, I haven't bought any games for any of my disc based consoles either (PSX, PS2, GC, Xbox).

JKDonald

Trophies
XP
Country
The worst thing about the suddenly popularity in the ds was alot of game developers just rushed out and released garbage games soo the flashcart for these is a beter financial investment.

Like i said chances were without these cards people would have wasted there money on a few games which looked decent but had little gameplay to keep you interested.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I downgraded my PSP and purchased a 2GB memory stick, I backed-up all my games onto my PC and traded them in for store credit
tongue.gif
the exact same thing is going to happen with my DS games when I get my R4!

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a DSL with kawashima blablabla brain shit, but only to buy a flashcart right after.
I thought i'd be playing that kawashima thing until ight now, but that's not the case, i got bored... But anyway the point was from the very beginning to use and abuse of a flashcard...
With now 2 DSLs, one with M3 lite, the other with SC lite, I'm not going to buy any games ever again...
My first comp was bought so i could play cracked games on it... so you see what i mean...

edit: but if a great game (like a castlevania game?
smile.gif
) refuses to work, i won't hesitate, i'll buy it. Good games deserve support.

D

Deleted User

I bought the Nintendo Browser .. and I got Final Fantasy III as a gift, which I used for store credit at EB Games, and bought Half-Life 2.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.