Gaming Flashcart stopped you from buying games?

Since getting a flashcart, have you purchased any retail DS games?

• Yes - One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - 2-4

• Yes - 5+

• No

• I've received some games as gifts

• Total voters

lickmy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Just curious about everyone here who's a flashcart owner (Most of us
tongue.gif
). Have you gotten any retail games since getting yours? Why? Was there any game you just felt absolutely compelled to own a copy of? Have you bought any games simply because of incompatibility with your flashcart?

ps. please don't vote if you don't own a flashcart!

V

Vulpix

Same here. I only buy games which are worth the money. Games that have little to zero effort will not get my money.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's unfortunate that there are so many DS games worth playing but not buying.

But I assume most of you have bought trauma center/phoenix wright/mario kart/new super mario/castlevanias/warioware/ouendan/eba
and that's all that matters.

I feel sorry for anyone that had to buy that's so raven.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had the supercard since the beginning when it started to play DS roms. 32mb roms only and you had to save to a DS game with the same save size
laugh.gif
I still buy the games but refuse to pay full price. Not just on nintendo games, any games. They are far too over priced.

I get them when I see them in the shops second hand at a good price. I also look at websites to see if they have any special offers on the games. Buy 2 for £25 or somewhere like amazon that sometimes sell the xbox games for about £3 each new. I do buy the odd new game, but it has to be a game I really want.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only buy games that I absolutely love and play all the time. And because I'm the type of person who gets tired of games real quickly, I dont buy games much. That's also thanks to me getting my M3. Now I can try out as many games as I want and if I cant play it more than 3 days in a row then I aint buying it.

DarkAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
have yet to buy one game for my DS.. what can i say.. i am just plain cheap.. plus i dun think it's worthwild as i have yet to be engrossed to any game except for Osuden for more than 5 hours

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to attempt to get a DS on Tuesday (yay!). For the moment I'm buying games (under RRP or second-hand), but being the owner of an old flashcart that (I think) can only hold 1 DS game at a time I don't think it's fair to actually vote.

And when Tesco.com are selling Trauma Center for the ridiculously cheap price of £9.97 I'm certainly not complaining
happy.gif
UK buyers should definitely check out that site, they've got lots of DS titles under £20 on there.

Kurai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I mainly buy games like if there A+ otherwise i will just use my flash cart clock the game, and if i didn't like it. I won't buy it D:

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I never bought a single DS game before or after. Me and friend were talking about getting DS's(es?) and flashcarts for several months. Then one day I finally decided to just do it and ordered both at the same time.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted no, I haven't bought any DS games since I got my flash cart, but only because I just got the thing, and it'll be a little while before I have any money again.

tehcamel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought mario superstars for the mini games and then got a superkey+supercard shortly after.
after flashing my nds it then became my sleep mode cart
then i realized that i never use sleep mode
and i sold it.

i almost bought castlevania por
and i bought ff III however i played it for a few minutes and thought it was crap so i traded it in for mario. playing it again now on the flashcart i realize how stupid of a decision that was for i would probabally still own that game if i gave it chance.

walkir

Child of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
I voted 5+ since I still buy all games worth the money.

My games so far:
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mario 64 DS
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Nintendogs
Star Fox Command
Zoo Keeper (my sleep mode card
wink.gif
) (Eurotrash release)

All my games are imported except for Zoo Keeper. The price of the games in Europe is just too high and releases too slow
frown.gif
. The ugly case design in Europe doesn't help either.

I will soon import Final Fantasy III, but don't really know where to buy games after Lik-Sang got shut down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu