Hacking Flashcard firmware backups

TheCheeze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned earlier that this would be coming. I am looking to compile a go-to source for stock flashcart firmwares (just in case).

What I have so far can be found here. Will scour my browser history so I can properly give thanks, but please reply here with your card backups to be uploaded as well.

I am fairly sure this is within the realm of the forum rules and does not contain any copyright data (hence all of the clones?)

https://mega.nz/#F!HZk1VSwR!Gx0UOAHB9pfjg2FWuAYo6w

So far I have:
R4i 3DS Rev C (not rts) (R4ids.cn) (Thanks Cava!) - Japanese-writing Konami Digital ENtertainment Logo FW. Fixed dead white load-screen on mine after replacing Metroid Demo with it
R4i Gold RTS (thanks ItsKipz!)
R4i Gold RTS (R4ids.cn) (Thanks Shigure20!)
R4i UNKNOWN REV/UNKNOWN VERSION (Thanks AmeenX!) Note- Appears to be the Metroid Demo-based FW.
R4i HW 81 (R4Ultra.com) (Thanks Nastys!)
R4i (R4dsn.com) (Thanks Pandavova!)

Acekard 2i HW 81(Thanks Zoogie!)
Acekard Chip id 00000FC2 HW Rev 81818181 (possibly the same as 2i but sourced from different posts) (Thanks Gabomedvet!)
Acekard 2i HW 44 (Thanks Lilith Valentine!)

Last edited by TheCheeze,

TheCheeze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quite a few added since I made the post, am now trying to include web address listed on card for R4 clones. Please keep 'em coming folks!

Reactions: BetterDuck

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you. Ideally I would like to add pictures of the carts that each dump came from but I think that would end up just being obnoxious to the kind people donating
I tried to scan mine but the quality is not great.
front.jpg back.jpg

Reactions: BetterDuck

TheCheeze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doing God's work mate. Looking for this shit can be a real pain sometimes.
Thank you. I was inspired by buying a bricked card a couple of days ago and having to dumps to force-revive it haha. It worked so I wanted to share the fruits of my labor with everyone else. I have the feeling a lot of people will be losing their backups after using boothax, or trying to revive their cards in order to use it.

kloontje05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i used this R4 3DS card to put the cfw on may 3ds and it worked fine...
only now i need the backup.bin file for it. plz help i played lots of games with it.
i realy like to try and restore this R4 3DS card if it works i'll post it.

spkuja

Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
I mentioned earlier that this would be coming. I am looking to compile a go-to source for stock flashcart firmwares (just in case).

What I have so far can be found here. Will scour my browser history so I can properly give thanks, but please reply here with your card backups to be uploaded as well.

I am fairly sure this is within the realm of the forum rules and does not contain any copyright data (hence all of the clones?)

https://mega.nz/#F!HZk1VSwR!Gx0UOAHB9pfjg2FWuAYo6w

So far I have:
R4i 3DS Rev C (not rts) (R4ids.cn) (Thanks Cava!) - Japanese-writing Konami Digital ENtertainment Logo FW. Fixed dead white load-screen on mine after replacing Metroid Demo with it
R4i Gold RTS (thanks ItsKipz!)
R4i Gold RTS (R4ids.cn) (Thanks Shigure20!)
R4i UNKNOWN REV/UNKNOWN VERSION (Thanks AmeenX!) Note- Appears to be the Metroid Demo-based FW.
R4i HW 81 (R4Ultra.com) (Thanks Nastys!)
R4i (R4dsn.com) (Thanks Pandavova!)

Acekard 2i HW 81(Thanks Zoogie!)
Acekard Chip id 00000FC2 HW Rev 81818181 (possibly the same as 2i but sourced from different posts) (Thanks Gabomedvet!)
Acekard 2i HW 44 (Thanks Lilith Valentine!)

Here's the backup of my DSTT MACRONIX MX29LV400B, Hope it helps! https://www.glaciergaming.co.uk/file_download/38/DSTT+MACRONIX+MX29LV400B.zip

Reactions: sorewinner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over