Fixing Browserhax on o3DS/n3DS 10.5

Hello everyone, I'm ChampionLeake, new to GBATemp.

((THERE MAY BE OTHER POSTS LIKE THIS! I DON'T KNOW IF THERE ARE BUT ok

ALSO THIS MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU SO PLEASE NO HATEFUL COMMENTS))

I noticed in the 3DS homebrew community that some people have been having trouble accessing Browserhax and I'm here to fix that. Let's begin.

First, let me clarify to you that there's nothing wrong with your SD card or system. The Browserhax code is not down at all and works on the latest system firmware 10.5. The reason why have browserhax working is either they don't have menuhax installed with shufflehax.

Shufflehax is used to have a custom theme with menuhax.

Now that's settled I'll tell you the cause of this issue. Shufflehax is the reasons caused to make browserhax inoperable.

1.) Enter any payload that runs into the homebrew launcher.

2.) Open up "menuhax_manager v2.2"

3.) Hold X on your o3DS/n3DS and select the second choice in the installer. (It should be just deleting Shufflehax. If you want to make sure shufflehax is deleted just delete menuhax and install it again so you can keep browserhax and menuhax)

4.) Reboot and run browserhax

5.) Have fun my friends ;)

Thank you and if you have any questions please comment bellow and I'll try to assist you as best as I can. Bye :)

ChampionLeake

NTR/TWL Exploiter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@GoodCookie88 Yes but this is just addressing the issue for some people who like using browserhax instead of menuhax. I agree with you about just have menuhax but I'm just making a tutorial on how to fix browserhax if you have access to homebrew. Sorry if this was pointless. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8 +1