Fixed bricks with NTRBoot

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by KeyMerVin, Aug 13, 2017.

1. KeyMerVin
    OP

KeyMerVin Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2017
    Spain
    Hi ^^. First of all, sorry if this should not exist

I create this topic for people to post their experience fixing them consoles by NTRBoot

Thats all xD

Cheers ^^

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    In theory, using ntrboot to install B9S and then using GodMode9 to do a NAND restore or CTRNAND transfer should fix 99% of bricks. I haven't tried it myself because I don't have access to any bricked devices.

3. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    mine is bricked i had cfw on 11.4 was playing a game told me an error has occurred hold down the power button did that then when i turned it back on i get a black screen no backlight and blue power light thats all will this fix it and what will i need? if it helps i only have 1 3ds its a new 3ds xl

Shigure20 likes this.
  4. jerbear64

jerbear64 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2011
    United States
    You can certainly try it. If you have a NAND backup GodMode9 restore should do the trick, otherwise a 9.2 CTRTransfer.

5. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    will what will i need to try this? do i need to buy anything were can i get it if you can post links to it also holding start or select will not do anything on my new 3ds xl

6. timmie897

timmie897 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Netherlands
    I fixed a 2DS that I bricked with a unsafe version of sysUpdater. Just did a 9.2 CTRTransfer with NTRBoot and everything works fine again.