Hacking Fix "Operation Failed or Canceled" when transfering from USB to PS3?

Subscriber0101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when I try to copy large files, which I DO have room for, from my USB to PS3 inside MultiMan it just gives me an "operation failed or canceled" error which forces me to just use slow FileZilla :(

Are there any settings or tricks in MultiMan that can help me fix this? Using a FAT32, 32GB USB 3.0 usb stick. Thanls

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
I usually get that error on bigger external harddrive when using a long usb cord. fixed it using a sort usb cord or usb cord with an extra usb wire for power

Subscriber0101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fortunately I managed to fix it. I'm not 100% sure how but I'm guessing it's to do with how I toggled between the different driver modes (I thought in the past that what that did was refresh for NTFS, but apparently it toggles *between*).

micolay97

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Fortunately I managed to fix it. I'm not 100% sure how but I'm guessing it's to do with how I toggled between the different driver modes (I thought in the past that what that did was refresh for NTFS, but apparently it toggles *between*).
How did you toggle between drivers on PS 3, where do I go. I have a similar issue
Post automatically merged:

How did you toggle between drivers on PS 3, where do I go. I have a similar issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM