Cole Wagner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it could be overheating possibly.
Thats the thing though.. when it decides to play games,.I've left my Wii on for DAYS and it doesn't crash
The only thing I haven't tried is a system format, but I read that if I format it.. then restore NAND.. that it would just restore all the iOS I installed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

cIOS doesn't have anything to do with Gamecube games. Nintendont and Devolution use stock IOS58 and DIOS MIOS replaces Nintendo's MIOS. DM has two versions, one for games on SD and one for games on USB but only one can be installed at a time. DM(L) also requires the BC IOS be the latest version.

I told you your IOS were fine. ModMii doesn't check app versions, that's why I asked what specific version/revision they were.
If I we're to post a new sysCheck, could you possible look at it.. or run it through ModMii, and maybe find something I missed?

Thats the thing though.. when it decides to play games,.I've left my Wii on for DAYS and it doesn't crash
The only thing I haven't tried is a system format, but I read that if I format it.. then restore NAND.. that it would just restore all the iOS I installed

If I we're to post a new sysCheck, could you possible look at it.. or run it through ModMii, and maybe find something I missed?
Never mind I didn't read your edit
My WiiFlow is behind (4.2.1 -r442).. but I couldn't find a current download.. more current then the one I have at least
And I used Dios Mios 2.9, because it worked better than 2.10 and 2.11

If it was because of my revisions, why would the same apps work on my friends Wii? I literally just copy and pasted my SD card to his.. after running ModMii.. and his Wii works SO good, I'm pretty envious.

(Edit) after updating my system menu, and reinstalling the basic IOS I need.. my WiiFlow + Dios Mios plays games much easier than before.. but still doesn't play it every time I click it
Sometimes I click it, and my Wii turns straight off.. go back to WiiFlow and repeat..and every 1-3 times the game plays.. but when it plays.. I have no audio or visual lag.. I'll even go to the extent of listing every Wii and Gamecube game I have, and play using Dios mios and wiiflow

The only thing I can think of is a hardware malfunction....something just not being right in the internals

Last edited by Cole Wagner,

Cole Wagner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to pay money for a mod chip, I could just get a black Wii from a pawnshop for 40$ and hack it myself for free
But now my dios mios and my nintendont both dump the audio for the game, and then crash.. making this horrid noise while the Wii is frozen. Holding the power button for 10+ seconds is the only thing that fixes it

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I Used dips mios on my friends virgin Wii after using Banner Bomb to Hack it, and SysCheck and ModMii fetched every iOS he needed
His WiiFlow and dios mios works EVERY TIME, and is flawless! What do you not get about that?
I've used Nintendont and it has audio dump problems, and games play weird on it.

****LOL Just LOL DM HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT STREAMING AUDIO FROM GC DISCS/IMAGES****

All of my loaders are new, my WiiFlow plays Wii Games flawlessly.. and game cube games occasionally
My friends Wii that I did last night plays Wii games and gamecube games 100% with dios mios 2.9 and WiiFlow
I've played Metroid, Smash Melee, Sonic, Paper Mario, I've went back and beat every game on my Wii.. I just wish it started every time I tried to load it
My friends runs all those games first try

Nintendont is never an option I'll think about, I hate it.. and love how reliable Dios Mios has been for my friends Wii.. And when it decides to play a game on mine.. it's smooth as well

If I updated my system could I rehack, or If I reformatted and restored with the NAND backup I made last night could I.
I hacked my friends Wii smoothly and efficiently, and love how WiiFlow and Dios Mios never crash and I can leave my Wii on for days.. weeks
My Wii has been through some shit.. I've tried just about everything to fix it

**** Being wrong is never an option you will think about **** DM is not reliable, plain and simple as that ****

dios mios is junk. sorry dude. i had it on my wii and gamecube games would only boot 30% of the time. Nintendont? 100% of the time.

**** Exactly ****
use CFG thats better than wiiflow and usbloadergx

Also correct

Uh, ok. Use what you wish, then. "new" isn't a version number and DIOS MIOS is not only old and no longer maintained it doesn't even work with games with streaming audio (i.e.: there is no streaming audio.) If you don't actually want help and won't post version/revision numbers I'll just assume everything your using is out of date and your disc images aren't valid.

I already told you your syscheck looks fine so obviously something else is wrong.

Well said but when STUBBORN people dont want to listen to good advice they just wont!!!

Lmfao i tested all of my disc images on friends wii after i ran it through DMtoolbar, and i tested it on Dolphin. I have the newest WiiFlow 4.2.1 , and dios mios 2.9 which is an older version
My friends Wii works with my SD card, and works with everything my wii has. you Guys keep saying my revisions may be down, but ive worked on this Wii Forever. All my ios and apps are up to date accorsing to ModMii 6.3.6 and sysChecks newest version from the homebrew browsee

WiiFlow works about 30% of the time, as that guy mentioned. But when it works.. I can leave my Wii on for weeks
WiiFlow works on my friends Wii 100% of the time, and my other friends Wii that I hacked.

Shit I'll ever post a working video of WiiFlow working on my Wii and my Friends, streaming 100% frame and audio rate.

Seems to work just fine on my wii

Post it please, playing a GC game that uses streaming audio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end