Five Nights At Freddy's 4: The Final Chapter released TODAY

4.jpg

First it was Halloween, then it was August 8th, and now? I guess release dates got too scared to hold in this game, and their screams, because FNAF hit Steam today for the low price of $8.

This title is supposedly the last title in the FNAF franchise, the 4th installment of a franchise that isn't even a year old!

This latest entry takes place in an all new environment, in the comforts of your own home.

Buckle up everyone, are you ready for Freddy?

:arrow: STEAM LINK
:arrow: Official Website

Reactions: Lycan911

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great news for fans of the game, however i myself will wait for Markiplier to play it. His over the top reactions are far more entertaining than buying it myself and playing it maybe once-twice lol

Thank you for sharing this. I typically don't like commentary over games, or scary games in general, but this guys reaction/commentary makes watching them pretty enjoyable hahaha.

Reactions: chavosaur

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Never until now have I noticed so many people hating on FNAF at one place. You think this series is getting "milked"? Look at some other games that have like 30 sequels and spinoffs.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never until now have I noticed so many people hating on FNAF at one place. You think this series is getting "milked"? Look at some other games that have like 30 sequels and spinoffs.
look at the rate they're coming out. Theres 4 of them in under a year. Not even the most milked franchises have pulled that off.

Last edited by vayanui8,
Reactions: omegasoul6

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Steam page:
In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story,
Side-story pretty much confirmed. Not that I mind, the game's cheap enough that I enjoy seeing what new mechanics are used each time around.

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"Hater"
laugh.gif

It's a kiddy version of Night Trap.
what else would you call it you are litteraly "Hating" on the franchise
Or am i making too much sense again
"A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. "
straight from the urban dictionary

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what is worse: Game Theory or Five Nights At Freddys. ..no wait. It is Game Theory, theorising over Five Nights At Freddys.
This guy has so many stupid thoughts, (You would call it "Theory") it's amazing. A perfect match, so many "milky" sequels.

There is a theory he only does that to get some money. But it's only a theory. A GAIM THEORY.

On a serious note: They both know how to find their people. As long as they have fun, who cares. Thanks Iwata-sama.

Nah, the guy 'matpat' who makes game theory admitted that he hates FNAF and only does it for the fans because they ask and ask for it. I think that's pretty nice that he does it for the fans when he doesn't enjoy it much.

Sure, it adds to his revenue, but you know you'd do it too.

Reactions: Deleted User

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I personally enjoy his theory's no matter how much sense they make :)

Same here, I'm a big fan of the proper theories, it's pretty deep and he puts quite a lot of thought into the science and mathematics of it. He must spend literally days working this crap out, just for a 15 minute video.

Gaijin-Goomba can go suck a lemon, though.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
what else would you call it you are litteraly "Hating" on the franchise
Or am i making too much sense again
"A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. "
straight from the urban dictionary
I'm not hating on him, I did give 'em props for doing it did I not? There you go. It just so happens that his FNAF series is a kiddy version of a Sega CD game, so you can't expect anyone to take it seriously. Unless for those who are easily afraid of jump scares.

Jump scares gotten old right in the beginning of the 2000s.

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Same here, I'm a big fan of the proper theories, it's pretty deep and he puts quite a lot of thought into the science and mathematics of it. Gaijin-Goomba can go suck a lemon, though.
Hah Gajiin goomba's only vid i liked was the Majora one his voice changer is super annoying

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not hating on him, I did give 'em props for doing it did I not? There you go. It just so happens that his FNAF series is a kiddy version of a Sega CD game, so you can't expect anyone to take it seriously. Unless for those who are easily afraid of jump scares.

Jump scares gotten old right in the beginning of the 2000s.
While i do agree that Jump Scares are really lame hell i don't even like the Fnaf games myself but to just bash them for something they're not is kinda dumb

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen people bash at Mario for getting 10 games a year, so why should we be mad at Scott for making 4?
p7N06cm.jpg
1. I hear people complain about it all the time
2. Like half the game on that list aren't really mario games
3. The spinoffs have pretty much become their own series now

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. I hear people complain about it all the time
Really? From how much I noticed, people get hyped as fuck when they see a new Mario game coming up.
2. Like half the game on that list aren't really mario games
They all feature Mario as one of the main characters.
3. The spinoffs have pretty much become their own series now
Doesn't change the fact that they're Mario games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse