OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
EDIT: First full trailer is out:

CRnIPhQUYAAoupy.jpg:large

Star Wars: The Force Awakens releases in 2015. Here is the very first trailer for the movie.
What do you think?

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
The sword will be the talking point but it is actually cannon afaik especially in the books and comics.
I think the trailer is great though it has me interested again!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Lel" Love the lightsaber with the unnecessary amount of branches. That said, I don't think the one in the video is that bad.

I need to see more trailers. This didn't really give me any opinions about the movie itself.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really happy that it looks like the movie is going to use a lot of props and not so much CG!

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So at first I was worried, I mean they are going to kill Cannon after all, they have made that quite clear!
Then I started to follow the leaked info that might pertain to the plot of this replacement sequel to Return of the Jedi and...

...well actually things sound more epic the way the script seems to be going. I find it more interesting that Luke may have went missing after ROTJ, perhaps he went off for solitude and DEEP meditation? In the mean time, though the Empire has been beheaded, the Empire does still exist and the war from ROTJ still goes on.
Now, something dark has come to the surface and poses a threat to everything the rebellion has accomplished, something dark and perhaps old...

...I say perhaps old because now that cannon is destroyed, Darth PLagueis does not have to be dead, and considering that the toy companies were told to cease and desist from creating any more Expanded Universe characters, with the exception of Mara Jade and Darth PLagueis... well I'd assume they are being brought back into this story line.

I dunno, this looks very curious, I am psyched, and the sith sword didn't bother me. I'm and OLD SCHOOL Star Wars Expanded Universe fan, I've seen stuff sort of like that before, it's not off setting.

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The medieval sword was a turn-off.

Also, do they clone Black People now? Is jumping over fences a viable resource in space? :ha:

All the clones are dead. They were bread to age twice as fast a a normal Mandalorian .

Or I should say, all the original clones are deceased, that being those bread on Kamino.

There were inferior cloning technologies in the galaxy, but the Empire did not use them as the source for the clones during the war as they were too unreliable. Though they did have control over the alternative companies that held this technology, so it is not impossible that the Empire might have later developed new forms of clone technology, but it is a fact that all the old clones died, and that later era Star Wars troopers were recruits from across the galaxy.

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Falcon looks like it's had a body job done on it, it no longer looks like a "Junker". Then again it's so well known in the galaxy at this point, there would be little reason to keep it looking less powerful than it is.

As for the Storm Trooper outfit, yes they will probably be a little different than before. Modifications, lighter of weight, easier to move around in, better tech in the helmet, etc. It's been a few decades after all...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I preferred the fan-made trailer I saw a few days ago. All kinds of crazy shit going on there. This was ok but I do find it pretty worrying that the fans are doing a better job of making exciting trailers with a budget of damn near zero than Disney are doing with an effectively unlimited budget. I say give those fans a job.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That lightsaber - god almighty! :lol: ....Aside from that, OK I guess.... I'm a little bit more excited than before I saw the trailer - looks thankfully better than Ep1-3, but still I actually enjoyed the Jurassic World trailer more, and ain't even a JP fan in the first place....
Avengers 2? Day one cinema watch that one
Star Wars? Might download it when it gets a home release...;)

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That lightsaber - god almighty! :lol: ....Aside from that, OK I guess.... I'm a little bit more excited than before I saw the trailer - looks thankfully better than Ep1-3, but still I actually enjoyed the Jurassic World trailer more, and ain't even a JP fan in the first place....
Avengers 2? Day one cinema watch that one
Star Wars? Might download it when it gets a home release...;)

That Jurassic World trailer was horrendous. It killed any hype it had going for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...