Gaming First Pokemon Sun and Moon footage coming in April.

VoidRuler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly it's more likely well get remakes of Gen 1 than Gen 4. Though since Gen 1 can be bought on the eshop even that is unlikely. Maybe one day.

I agree, plus FireRed and LeafGreen for GBA were Generation 1 remakes anyway. That's not saying I wouldn't mind another one, but there's already been one.

I honestly don't get why people are expecting Gen 1 remakes soon when the remakes have been going in order of generations, so it's only logical that the next step after a Gen 3 remake would be Gen 4's.

I want a Gen 2 gameplay

16 badges, and 2 regions interconnected.

IS IT SO HARD TO DO IT AGAIN?

Gen 2, forever the best gen ever made.

I agree. Gen 2's my favorite generation.

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I
I agree, plus FireRed and LeafGreen for GBA were Generation 1 remakes anyway. That's not saying I wouldn't mind another one, but there's already been one.

I honestly don't get why people are expecting Gen 1 remakes soon when the remakes have been going in order of generations, so it's only logical that the next step after a Gen 3 remake would be Gen 4's.

I agree, I can see a Diamond and Pearl refresher next, very unlikely we'll ever see a yellow anytime soon.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece

Just because it had 16 badges and you could travel to another region? I've found myself enjoying Gen3, Gen4 and Gen(which is big) more than Gen2. Don't let me start talking about Gen6 ΩR/αS.... best Pokemon game ever made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr