First look at Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy

Telltale Games, along with Marvel Entertainment, today shared the world-first screenshots and cast details for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, set to premiere digitally this Spring on consoles, PC, and mobile devices.

490d3d89-e5f7-455e-ad88-4ac96d6d98ba.jpg

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series is a brand new story of the universe's unlikeliest heroes: Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. In the wake of an epic battle, the Guardians discover an artifact of unspeakable power. Each of them has a reason to desire this relic, as does a ruthless enemy who is the last of her kind, and who will stop at nothing to tear it from their hands.

81cef7c0-3b71-4cdf-8449-0660bb2b586f.jpg

From Earth to the Milano to Knowhere and beyond, and set to the beat of awesome music, you wear the rocket-powered boots of Star-Lord in an original Guardians adventure, where your decisions and actions drive the story you experience.

79f1bc57-fc43-4786-96ca-e06996dd2ff6.jpg

Premiering this Spring, the series will also be coming to retail as a special season pass disc, which will include the first episode in the season, and will grant access to the subsequent four episodes as they become available for download via online updates. Specific platform details are yet to be announced.

:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: Prans

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I really hate this episodic release method, but I discovered the guardians of the galaxy with the movie, which a nice surprise, and I've played some telltale games already and really liked them, so why not? I cannot say that I'm hyped for this game, more like a little bit curious

Reactions: Alkéryn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There is some really odd DS games I liked but not sure others would like them lol