Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
The R4iSDHCv2 (the so-called DS Happybox) of http://www.r4isdhc.com does NOT work on 3.0.0-5 E.
Using V2.0.14 BETA, the latest upgrade that seems to be available from the site (March 2011).

Acordingly to the original post, it does works

So can anyone confirm this?

ive ammened the front page to make it noob proof as possible

please read you site more carefully as it states all teh information i state apart from teh firmware upgrade on there site which they ahvnt made public that i have posted

updated to 3.0.0-6

unlimitedfarmer

Trophies
XP
Country
The R4iSDHCv2 (the so-called DS Happybox) of http://www.r4isdhc.com does NOT work on 3.0.0-5 E.
Using V2.0.14 BETA, the latest upgrade that seems to be available from the site (March 2011).

please read you site more carefully as it states all teh information i state apart from teh firmware upgrade on there site which they ahvnt made public that i have posted

updated to 3.0.0-6

Doesn't work for me.
In fact, after putting the NDSI-V1.43-UPGRADE_B on my card and inserting the card in my DS Lite, it simply stays on the "Loading..."-screen. After a few seconds a sentence in red which reads "V.1.43 upgraded" appears. After that, nothing more happens. If I turn the system off, then on, the same message appear.
On my 3DS, I just get the usual "system error"-message.

Edit: Now my card isn't recognised in either my DS Lite or 3DS. On both systems, it simply says that there is no card in the slot.

This is a little weird since it happened after updating my 3DS to version 3.0.0-6. It might be just that my card broke because of the crappy quality of it, but could new 3DS firmware updates, in theory, ruin flash cards?

Metalshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

updated to 3.0.0-6

Doesn't work for me.
In fact, after putting the NDSI-V1.43-UPGRADE_B on my card and inserting the card in my DS Lite, it simply stays on the "Loading..."-screen. After a few seconds a sentence in red which reads "V.1.43 upgraded" appears. After that, nothing more happens. If I turn the system off, then on, the same message appear.

Edit: Now my card isn't recognised in either my DS Lite or 3DS. On both systems, it simply says that there is no card in the slot.

This is a little weird since it happened after updating my 3DS to version 3.0.0-6. It might be just that my card broke because of the crappy quality of it, but could new 3DS firmware updates, in theory, ruin flash cards?

I been following this thread for a min and I got the same problem

I have http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_white/ that card and I even applied the leak V3 firmware in the posting and nothing happens unless I need to update the kernel but I cant apply the kernel from the other Version http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_white_new/

Whats the difference between the old and the new..And can the old which I updated with the V3 firmware ever work on my 3ds again or do I have to go out and buy another one.?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

updated to 3.0.0-6

Doesn't work for me.

hmm if you turned on and off a few times then its most likely that the SD card now needs formatting

just copy stuff off and format sd card

Metalshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doesn't work for me.
In fact, after putting the NDSI-V1.43-UPGRADE_B on my card and inserting the card in my DS Lite, it simply stays on the "Loading..."-screen. I dont get anything else after that and I have been on it for about 5 mins now.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still don't get the point of 3.0.0-6E, my acekart2i still works fine btw with the 3.0 update.
@Metalshadow:
I know this error lol, just take out the card, clean it and try again.

unlimitedfarmer

Trophies
XP
Country
So a part of the bottom of my stupid R4iSDHC v2 card broke. I feared that the reason behind it not being recognized anymore was because of the card's crappy quality.
Now that part is stuck in my DS Lite and I can't get it out or put another card in.That'll teach me not to buy the cheapest card available...

So it turns out that the card not working had nothing to do with the 3.0.0-6E update.
I'll be getting an acekard or supercard next time, that's for sure.

LuisGuzman

Trophies
XP

updated to 3.0.0-6

So what you're saying is that I need to downgrade the flashcard firmware (I got the latest from the web) to 2.0?
Also, I've been checking the web and I can't find any news about it...

Sorry if im too insistent, but I just wanna make sure before I screw it up

Provibob

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly, i feel like i've been cursed with it being so close to Christmas.

It's my own fault for leaving it until the last minute but now i think it's the kids who are going to be disapointed.

2 Brand new 3DS's are on 3.0.0-6.

I have 2 R4i 3DS cards which support the http://www.r4i-sdhc.com firmware which i got from R4i shopper..

Here's my problem.

1 of the cards has the white screen problem and i can't get it to go away. I've tried the method on an older card (V1.4.1) in a DSI and it says it can not pick up either of the flash carts. So i'm like well okay then fair enough whatever.

1 of the cards doesn't get picked up at all because i think i bricked it by accident as now the no DS will pick it up at all.

I don't even know what to do now and i feel very very stupid. Obviously there's no time to get more carts before Christmas so i'm pretty stuck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Metalshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It's my own fault for leaving it until the last minute but now i think it's the kids who are going to be disapointed.

I have 2 R4i 3DS cards which support the http://www.r4i-sdhc.com firmware which i got from R4i shopper..

Here's my problem.

1 of the cards has the white screen problem and i can't get it to go away. I've tried the method on an older card (V1.4.1) in a DSI and it says it can not pick up either of the flash carts. So i'm like well okay then fair enough whatever.

1 of the cards doesn't get picked up at all because i think i bricked it by accident as now the no DS will pick it up at all.

I don't even know what to do now and i feel very very stupid. Obviously there's no time to get more carts before Christmas so i'm pretty stuck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I have a acekard 2i and Honestly I havent had problems with it even upgrading it. I just bought a R4I because they was sold out of Acekard.. But I dont know bro those things seems unfixable.. Do you have the "new sticker" on it?

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's my problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Be careful matey, out there be clones...

If you want a cheap flashcart before Christmas, I'd go with the Acekard 2i. If you buy it from the right place, you'll still have time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.