Gaming Fire emblem warriors available

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EU version works fine on my us 3ds. I did a bit of a graphics comparison between 3ds and the switch and it almost felt like I was playing two different games because everything looked so different between the 2.
While the Switch version does look miles better, the 3DS version does look good for what they were able to do with it.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't had any issues with any of the CIAs found on that iso site, and that includes the DLC and v1.1.0 patch. EU version on US console (because US version wasn't available at the time). Try different CIAs.
Yeah I know it's really strange. I've tried several, everyone gives an error when installing. Not even Billy's from that iso Sito works.
I've read on other boards other people having the same problem.
I've deleted the ticket, checked that I got no save data and every advice I've read so far but no success.

Last edited by biggan1,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the Switch version does miles better, the 3DS version does look good for what they were able to do with it.
Yup, I was surprised by how smooth the game ran. I was expecting it to run like o3ds Hyrule warriors. The few minutes I played of it had a pretty consistent framerate from what I could tell. And it doesn't look absolutely terrible either, it's just hard to get over how it looks after playing a couple hours of the switch version.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
People report having problems installing the game, haven't tried it but they say the update and dlc installs just fine.
It's the CIA game, anyone heard about it?

Last edited by biggan1,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Still not on freeshop. Updated to r96 today btw.
The cias gives an error upon completion.
Using EU for my EU console ofc.

I'm surprised no one mentioned these issues on this board.
Any ideas?
just go download it using FBI QR code.
it's super easy to use.

edit: i am talking about the DLC of course.
i downloaded the cia also from the iso site and they worked.

Last edited by aos10,

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
just go download it using FBI QR code.
it's super easy to use.
It's the FBI that keeps crashing, if I didn't clarify.
But your thought did occur to me to try out.
Do you think it'll be a different story then?
Every CIA had failed me.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know it's really strange. I've tried several, everyone gives an error when installing. Not even Billy's from that iso Sito works.
I've read on other boards other people having the same problem.
I've deleted the ticket, checked that I got no save data and every advice I've read so far but no success.
I got my EU version from Billy and it works perfectly.
Yup, I was surprised by how smooth the game ran. I was expecting it to run like o3ds Hyrule warriors. The few minutes I played of it had a pretty consistent framerate from what I could tell. And it doesn't look absolutely terrible either, it's just hard to get over how it looks after playing a couple hours of the switch version.
I played the 3DS version first and was very impressed by how much better the game runs and looks on the Switch.
People report having problems installing the game, haven't tried it but they say the update and dlc installs just fine.
It's the CIA game, anyone heard about it?
I've yet to see one complaint (other than yours) of the game having issues installing.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
try deleting FBI it self and reinstall fresh one.
Hm are you sure?
It's been reported on other boards and it seems unique to this game and for some people.
Maybe wait until it's available on freedom is better then reinstalling FBI?
I think the issue may lie elsewhere.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hm are you sure?
It's been reported on other boards and it seems unique to this game and for some people.
Maybe wait until it's available on freedom is better then reinstalling FBI?
I think the issue may lie elsewhere.
it's easy to reinstall FBI again, from homebrew menu using rosalina or big blue menu.

this is just a guess.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
I got my EU version from Billy and it works perfectly.

I played the 3DS version first and was very impressed by how much better the game runs and looks on the Switch.

I've yet to see one complaint (other than yours) of the game having issues installing.
Yes on gbatemp (which made me think) but check on that iso site or r/3dspiracy etc and you will find others.
I'm curious why this happens to a few of us.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's easy to reinstall FBI again, from homebrew menu using rosalina or big blue menu.

this is just a guess.
I appreciate your input, this seems kinda unique situation.
I did however have the JPN version installed with freedom.
I've checked every I'd,title,save etc as suggested on other sites.
Edit: hint search for fatal error, that's what the FBI errors says and is reported in Billy's CIA thread. (Strange noone else reported it here.)
Other then that I'm clueless atm.

Last edited by biggan1,

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Not the best of quality but upon completion it gives me this.
I believe this was Billy's rls but did get a Troop error or data abort upon completion from that chaos site.

http://i67.tinypic.com/307uv5w.jpg

Tried installing through CDN using FBI and it gave me this cert, hash error.
http://i68.tinypic.com/2q21ksh.jpg

Could these issues be related, or one of the same?

Last edited by biggan1,

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've noticed that there are DLCs available on that titlekey site (JAP version), I've downloaded them but I don't know what are those supposed to be, since they aren't huge, it's just few KBs. Anyone knows?

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
I've noticed that there are DLCs available on that titlekey site (JAP version), I've downloaded them but I don't know what are those supposed to be, since they aren't huge, it's just few KBs. Anyone knows?
My first guess is that it doesnt contain the japanese voiceovers which is included in the us,eu dlc. (Hence its big size)
Is this some kind of new dlc?

Personally I cant even install the game. Every cia ive tried crashes upon completion.
Data abort, troop error even cert hash errors.
i though it might be a bad download or cia but Ive downloaded billys thats been proven to work for others.
Still no success.?
Puzzled why it hasnt turned up on freeshop or why theres so few releases.
Makes me wonder, is there even a stable game versions out there?

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Makes me wonder, is there even a stable game versions out there?
Japanese version is pretty stable, but it crashed me once in a menu (I even wrote about it in this topic, but it didn't happen anymore after that). You could download that version, since it's pretty easy to understand even if you don't know anything about japanese.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Japanese version is pretty stable, but it crashed me once in a menu (I even wrote about it in this topic, but it didn't happen anymore after that). You could download that version, since it's pretty easy to understand even if you don't know anything about japanese.
The Japanese version got it's issues and solutions, one with the crash "bug".
I think my best bet at this point is to wait for another dump or if it will popup in freeshop with r98 which updates on Friday if I'm correct?

Last edited by biggan1,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Japanese version got it's issues and solutions, one with the crash "bug".
I think my best bet at this point is to wait for another dump or if it will popup in freeshop with r98 which updates on Friday if I'm correct?
Here's the problem with your freeShop logic. The game, in any region besides Japan, has yet to appear on that title keys site so the game will be on freeShop until someone uploads the title keys. Just get the Japanese version and wait.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night