Izeman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I confirm that it works if you change your locale (but now I wonder what happens if I softreset the game with L + R + Start, since when I do it on other games their locale turn back to the console's locale until I launch it again from Home Menu).

I have to say that I was expecting less, both from FPS and gameplay, but it seems nice. Quick question: since my japanese skills are pretty poor I couldn't figure out (nor translate) something. When you select the character then you have to select Easy, Normal or Hard, then if you want to play on Casual or Classic, but at last appeared two other things to select with various text. What's that supposed to change?

Hi. Sorry to bother you, but I’m quite new to the HB/CFW scene and I feel I’m missing something here.
Why do you have to change the locale to run this game? I have luma CFW and been playing MHXX for the last two months and a half. Isn’t Luma supposed to practically make the 3DS region free?

Sani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good thing is, it contains multi language (japanese, english, french, spanish, portuguese etc.), sad thing is, we can't use it. I already tried overwriting the japanese language in the LINKDATA.bin and it doesn't work. After the 3DS logo, the game crashes...
well that explains why the locale must be changed but still weird it's in the game maybe it's just unfinished cause when I got as far as text boxes with it set to eng they text box with anna was just blank.

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a problem here. I just unlocked Chrom, Liz and Frederick. In the stage select screen if I press Y I can access to some kind of shop where I can buy longer combos and similar things. So, I don't remember what I pressed, but after clicking on an option I got a bugged screen. At first I thought "Is this MissingNo?", then after pressing B to return the game crashed in a bad way. I don't know why but the game didn't close like any other games, I got a black screen with white text saying "An exception occurred. Processor: ARM11 (core 0). Exception type: data abort. Current process: Troop" and then a lot of numbers I don't understand. Then "Press any button to shutdown".
So, wtf?
I am on 11.3 if that may help.

Zhongtiao1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem here. I just unlocked Chrom, Liz and Frederick. In the stage select screen if I press Y I can access to some kind of shop where I can buy longer combos and similar things. So, I don't remember what I pressed, but after clicking on an option I got a bugged screen. At first I thought "Is this MissingNo?", then after pressing B to return the game crashed in a bad way. I don't know why but the game didn't close like any other games, I got a black screen with white text saying "An exception occurred. Processor: ARM11 (core 0). Exception type: data abort. Current process: Troop" and then a lot of numbers I don't understand. Then "Press any button to shutdown".
So, wtf?

Try upgrading to 11.6

D

Deleted User

So, wtf?
Maybe a part of the CIA seed is missing?

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Good thing is, it contains multi language (japanese, english, french, spanish, portuguese etc.), sad thing is, we can't use it. I already tried overwriting the japanese language in the LINKDATA.bin and it doesn't work. After the 3DS logo, the game crashes...
View attachment 100555

It crashes when it hits a cutscene since the english folders for voice and movies are missing, if you crack open the decompressed code.bin file and find "sound/bgm/eng/", "voice/eng" then change "eng" to "jpn" it should work, unless its crashing due to LINKDATA.bin changes.

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
:'(

Attachments

• P_20170928_211048_1_p.jpg
    P_20170928_211048_1_p.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 334
D

Deleted User

Better wait then for the US/EU Version release around 10/20/2017. Maybe they leak early as well...

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Managed the region emulation thing, having a good time with this game. Funny to use the Google Translation iPhone app to understand somewhat what is going on, haha.

I wasn't looking forward much to this game (and I LOVE Warriors games!) but being able to try it out on 3DS makes me want to grab the Switch version upon release.

Hopefully the Switch version is a lot better though, I know Warriors games have the pop-in, but it's INSANE in this game on the 3DS.

Reactions: THYPLEX

AT-LOWDeSu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which part do you need help with? I'm basically doing the same thing. I most a post up above about the locale switcher, but if you mean google translate, you just need the app on your phone. Set it to Japanese --> English, then use the picture function. You'll have to take pictures of basically every single line of japanese that you want to translate though.

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, wtf?

After launching the game again and selecting that screen again it didn't crash. Idk if that bug randomly happens after you play for a while.

Reactions: AT-LOWDeSu

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't worry guys, Fire emblem warriors USA/EUR might appear in Freeshop on Oct. 20 or later.
Which part do you need help with? I'm basically doing the same thing. I most a post up above about the locale switcher, but if you mean google translate, you just need the app on your phone. Set it to Japanese --> English, then use the picture function. You'll have to take pictures of basically every single line of japanese that you want to translate though.
I mean i don't know how and where to use luma switcher on this game , so i was asking to you

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah okay! You should go to this link and download the cia, then install it using title manager or fbi. Then all you have to do is run it, select the game and change both the language and region to Japan/Japanese.
AAAH , THANKS MAN

https://github.com/Possum/LumaLocaleSwitcher/releases

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fire emblem Warriors says that there is an update , where i can download It ?

It gave me the same error that showed above with a pic :'(

Maybe i need to delete the Save ?

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need to redownload the game but i forgot how to find the Key , although i've downloaded It earlier :'(

I don't know if that's the correct title
2390 Fire Emblem: Kakusei

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to redownload the game but i forgot how to find the Key , although i've downloaded It earlier :'(

I don't know if that's the correct title
2390 Fire Emblem: Kakusei
Kakusei is Awakening. You want Musou.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise