Fire emblem warriors available

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Zhongtiao1, Sep 23, 2017.

1. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Not unless you have a Japanese 3DS, iirc.

2. KeoniAzugon

KeoniAzugon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2016
    United States
    RIP to my o3DS, time to look for an upgrade now that there are two games I really want to play.

3. Dodain47

Dodain47 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 1, 2017
    Austria
    Thanks.^_^

4. NaRayquaza

NaRayquaza Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2017
    Italy
    Thanks a lot pal.

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Word of note to anyone installing the game on a non-Japanese 3DS: I haven't successfully gotten the game to launch, even with importing the seed and using LumaLocaleSwitcher to change the game's region to Japanese. The game run perfectly fine on my Japanese 3DS however so it's a regional 3DS issue. The game crashes on the start up screen and refuses to go past that point.

If anyone has any tips, feel free to give them.

6. key1340

key1340 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    You need to load the game with jap region or it brakes the save. Erase the save and start the game again.

7. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    I can't get to the point to even save the game. :/ I've already started the game with the Japanese region. It doesn't really matter as I have a Japanese 3DS to play it on. :P

8. key1340

key1340 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    When you started the game on your non jap 3ds it instantly broke the save. Erase the save and only play the game with jap region emulation.

9. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Thanks for the tip, but as I said before, it doesn't matter anymore.

10. AT-LOWDeSu

AT-LOWDeSu Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    You guys can download the entire game on that title key's website by searching the japanese name and choosing decrypted. You don't even need a seed. Just use FBI and QR code.

11. NaRayquaza

NaRayquaza Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2017
    Italy
    I confirm that it works if you change your locale (but now I wonder what happens if I softreset the game with L + R + Start, since when I do it on other games their locale turn back to the console's locale until I launch it again from Home Menu).

I have to say that I was expecting less, both from FPS and gameplay, but it seems nice. Quick question: since my japanese skills are pretty poor I couldn't figure out (nor translate) something. When you select the character then you have to select Easy, Normal or Hard, then if you want to play on Casual or Classic, but at last appeared two other things to select with various text. What's that supposed to change?

12. AT-LOWDeSu

AT-LOWDeSu Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    The first option is slow, you stop for level ups, ect. The second option is the 'skip the rpg stuff, I just wanna hit things' option.

NaRayquaza likes this.
  13. Sani

Sani Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2017
    United States
    I've started the the game in Jap and even erased the old save with a save manager and I still can't get passed the start up strange thing is even though I've changed the region and language a few time the text window is always blank when it pops up in game am I missing something?

14. AT-LOWDeSu

AT-LOWDeSu Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    Did you use the extra Luma download 'local switcher' to change the region and language? the first time i tried and old luma built in one, and it didn't work for some reason. Other than that, and erasing the save file, I don't think there's anything more to it.. you did get the decrypted version right?

15. chrisrlink

chrisrlink your friendly neighborhood serial killer

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    Elm street
    damn first M&LSSS and now this? Christmas came early guys lol

16. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    But it didn't get leaked early, whereas M&L was leaked early. The only thing was early was the preload. The game is already out in Japan.

17. Sani

Sani Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2017
    United States
    I believe I do have the decrypted ver cause I did get it from that site the game starts up anna text box shows then tries saving and crashes what do you mean exactly by "extra Luma download 'local switcher'" just to make sure im not using something completely wrong or whatever.

18. AT-LOWDeSu

AT-LOWDeSu Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    I just went and installed this app by possum. It's basically an extension of luma.

https://github.com/Possum/LumaLocaleSwitcher/releases

You can just install the CIA with title manager or FBI.

19. Sani

Sani Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2017
    United States
    Ah yes this fixed my issue I must have gotten the wrong one thanks.

20. Traiver

Traiver GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 1, 2014
    Germany
    Pew! *Out of the bag*
    Good thing is, it contains multi language (japanese, english, french, spanish, portuguese etc.), sad thing is, we can't use it. I already tried overwriting the japanese language in the LINKDATA.bin and it doesn't work. After the 3DS logo, the game crashes...
    1.jpg

Ricken likes this.