ROM Hack Fire Emblem IF (Translation)

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I got word well reading a YouTube comment that the copy that the guy in the video had was from this website. This video, to be exact:

I want to know where the most up-to-date translation is, if it works with Sky3DS (if that cart even works anymore) and, maybe, a concise elaboration here if the original thread is very long, but that part is optional.

Also, is this a good reseller for Sky3DS?

http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/57-sky3dsplus.html

I think that is the most recent version of the cart, correct? I want to know if that website is trustable.

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56220&page=1
To use the translation, you need a rom for Fire Emblem Fates special edition. And because I'm almost 100% sure you don't just happen to have that game lying around so you can dump the rom yourself and patch it, it would probably just be easier to download a pre-patched rom from That Iso Site.

Pre-patch? So, I just load it onto Sky3DS, basically, and it loads a Japanese ROM (Fire Emblem IF) that is already translated? Because, according to that website, I need to have a physical copy of either Birthright or Conquest.

Last edited by Notshane,

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, if you guys complain about bumping so much around here, it'd be far less if you answered questions right away instead of waiting for me to bump.

Oh, wait, never mind. Forgot to check my inbox before replying here. I already had an answer...well, this was a wasteful bump. My apologies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters