Fire Emblem Heroes Out Now For Smart Devices

Fire Emblem Heroes.JPG

A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.

You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.

Nintendo
is on a roll with mobile applications. The company has just released its latest app for iOS and Android, Fire Emblem Heroes. It is a free-to-play game, with in-app purchases, where you follow along an original storyline in the Fire Emblem universe, with touch-based combats and new as well as known legendary Heroes.

Check out the gameplay below:

And here's the press release:

The next Nintendo mobile adventure is out now in the form of Fire Emblem Heroes, an original strategy-RPG about two warring kingdoms in a bitter clash. As a summoner, players build their army by calling upon Fire Emblem heroes from worlds that span the breadth of the series.

Players will wage strategic tactical battles streamlined for on-the-go play and level up a mix of new combatants and legendary heroes. Some familiar hero characters will become allies, while others will become enemy generals and take arms against you.

Players can enjoy the full majesty of tactical roleplaying on bite-sized maps designed to fit nicely on a smart device screen, even when playing in short bursts. Leading the army is simple thanks to easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally hero over an enemy. If players manage to defeat every enemy on a given map, victory will be theirs.

Beyond the main story mode, players can engage in other modes to strengthen their army, compete against others, and more. Free and timely updates will continue to add new characters and content for additional hours of gameplay as well.

For more details, please check the Fire Emblem Heroes website.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp mailbox
:download: Google Play Link
:download: AppStore Link

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, it may be because they're currently pushing out the game in other countries. I have a rooted android tablet i can test it on later, but im sitting here on my iPhone crying ;-;
It does work on my phone, I was playing earlier, and the error just popped up and it wont let me play anymore

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Do you have a non root device to test it on, and are you playing on a Play store version or an APK version?
I may unroot this one, and I'm playing the APK version because since I updated from M to N, my device isn't compatible (despite having a newer software version).

D

Deleted User

I have yet to check, but if it's not available on US App Store I guess I'll just download a foreign ipa and side-load it. Should be up by now.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downloaded the APK version and been playing for a bit over an hour so far.
I hate that you can't landscape the game. The art assets make it fairly obvious why but it's still annoying.

You have to download soo much. Downloaded 100mb and then after two tutorial missions it wanted to DL 500 more.

Also of EVERY CHARACTER in the ENTIRE FE UNIVERSE they had to pick Virion as the second you meet. God why.

Reactions: Ricken

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Then unroot your device, maybe it's because you're rooted or didn't installed any bypass app. On my jailbroken iPhone with bypass, any Nintendo app works fine.
Nope, works fine on my rooted phone (which didn't even pass SafetyNet) with an apk.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pretty inexperienced, so I'm asking before I get too far in the game. I got these units on the first summon, should I reroll?
5-Star Takumi
4-Star Peri
3-Star Robin
3-Star Fir

XanLoves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
I keep getting stuck on the loading screen. I had to sideload apk due to my devices being incompatable. I was able to log-in and link my account, I can play with settings and menus but when I "start now" it downloads the additional data, I can see character bios then blank loading screen that goes nowhere :(

WOE!

Oneplus1 Android 7.1.1 rooted (with rootswitch / passes safteynet) Tried with root on and off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170202-173122.png
    Screenshot_20170202-173122.png
    344.9 KB · Views: 121

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.