Gaming Fire Emblem Fates Unable to Connect to Other Players

revilococo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I am currently trying to battle with another player on FEF, but have been unable to connect to them. Whenever I begin a connection, a message pops up, stating that "an error occurred", causing an end to our communications. We've tried to use internet as an alternative to local connections, but still nothing. Anyone know what to do?
THX,
revilococo

Last edited by revilococo,

F3NR1S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I am currently trying to battle with another player on FEF, but have been unable to connect to them. Whenever I begin a connection, a message pops up, stating that "an error occurred", causing an end to our communications. We've tried to use internet as an alternative to local connections, but still nothing. Anyone know what to do?
THX,
revilococo

What's the error?, you might've been banned

The error code for the ban is 002-0102

Last edited by F3NR1S,

revilococo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the error?, you might've been banned

The error code for the ban is 002-0102

Hey F3NR1S! Thanks for the response. At this point, I don't see any error codes. Otherwise, I would have done more research on that error code specifically. That is why I am so confused...

Upon trying to play online in random battles, I am suddenly disconnected from other users...

Last edited by revilococo,

revilococo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your friendslist on your 3DS and see if an error pops up when you go online. As F3NR1S said you might be banned.
I unbanned myself recently, and haven't been having issues connecting online in any other game. In addition, I encounter this error during local connections...

Lord_Aether

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me an my brother also are having this issue, does anyone know how to fix this for local battle? I don't have any issues when connecting online...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2