Reddazrael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I'm using soundhack

I just changed from OOT to sound and redownloaded the starter pack

That might be the problem. I recently updated my files by redownloading the starter pack and otherapp payload, and it basically made HANS unusable. I was lucky enough to have kept my old files and reverted to those. Do you still have your old ones? You could try replacing the new ones with those and seeing if it makes a difference.

KingEnma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um Can you post the it in a way that can work with the CFW I have which is Arm9LoaderHAX, Luma3ds. so i can't do the NTR CFW. and the HANS one i can't do because some of the things needed aren't supporting 11.36

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um Can you post the it in a way that can work with the CFW I have which is Arm9LoaderHAX, Luma3ds. so i can't do the NTR CFW. and the HANS one i can't do because some of the things needed aren't supporting 11.36
NTR works with a9lh. Just install BootNTR Selector. NTR CFW is just as simple as launch an app from your Home Menu. The files needed the hack for NTR CFW are in the download in the first post.

Despite its name, NTR CFW is not an actual CFW.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Raji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm at my wit's end trying to figure out exactly how to program supports. I've written 3 complete supports for two of the bosses (Kumagera and Haitaka), but I still can't get them to show up in game. I'm wondering if it has something to do with their MID's? I messed around with the "LVUP.bin" to see if I could give them unique level up text, and that doesn't work either.

I checked it against the LVUP.bin that UnassumingVenusaur has in this hack (Since Lucina has custom level-up/class-change dialogue), I mimicked the format for the bosses... But no dice. I've done everything from swapping character models, portraits, sprites, etc., but I can't get supports or flavor text to work for these characters for the life of me.

Any tips? What could I possibly be doing wrong?

Onimusha93

Trophies
XP
Country
Had the patch working perfectly and was loving it, and then a few weeks ago my cousin rudely went in to my room whilst I was out and played my 3DS, updating it to 11.3 in the process. Am I screwed?

Edit Nevermind. It's sorted

Last edited by Onimusha93,

narcissisticindigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the video tutorial to get the hack installed, and I think it installed, but I'm coming across a problem: none of the modded supports are showing up in the game. I made sure my files weren't corrupted and named everything properly, and it runs Fates from HANS, is there anything that I can do to fix this?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the video tutorial to get the hack installed, and I think it installed, but I'm coming across a problem: none of the modded supports are showing up in the game. I made sure my files weren't corrupted and named everything properly, and it runs Fates from HANS, is there anything that I can do to fix this?
Did you start a new game? It's recommended to do so.

Reactions: narcissisticindigo

Burny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, is there any way to play the hackrom using Citra 3DS emulator? If so, how could I install the hack on my .3DS or .CIA file? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Burny,

Tierry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
17619726_1430719220335233_1131377714_n.jpg

Hi, I'm using the EU Conquest version, did use braindump to get the romfs file and peazip to extract the hacked zip folder, did almost everything in the video for HANS but then when I load the romfs file it always says "INVALID" as shown in the picture, can anyone please tell me how to fix it? I don't think I've missed out any part of the instruction.
Thank heaps

hotaru_k

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello and first of all thanks for this mod.

I've been messing around with the Hex Code of the game (since I can't get the Support Editor to work properly) and I've come to notice a weird instance of Kagero's ID appearing twice in Beruka's offsets (@offset 0x21C80 with the 16001100 value, and @offset 0x21CEC with the 16001A00 value). Now this isn't a value I'd plan on messing with but I just wonder if it's the way it's supposed to be or something that was overlooked and might cause problems.

I also think you should alter Scarlet Live2D conversation in future release so that she doesn't call FCorrin her husband, I know I did.

narcissisticindigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get the hack working on Conquest and Revelations, but some supports won't appear (ie Jakob and Tsubaki only showing up as having received C support once hit from the support menu). Do I need to rename every bin file in the @E folder in order to render them playable or do I do the opposite and leave them alone?

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I managed to get the hack working on Conquest and Revelations, but some supports won't appear (ie Jakob and Tsubaki only showing up as having received C support once hit from the support menu). Do I need to rename every bin file in the @E folder in order to render them playable or do I do the opposite and leave them alone?
Some convos haven't been implemented yet. I believe Jakob/Subaki is one of them.

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Holy shit. Why is this so popular?
There's quite a few reasons, I imagine. More support options for Corrinsexuals means that one can get all the child units as Male Corrin without having to marry a Corrinsexual or a child unit. Some of the added options result in excellent child units, for those who like min-maxing. Many of the new convos are super cute, and can help flesh out characters that were unfairly neglected in the vanilla game (see: the upcoming Flora focused update and the massive amount of convos written for her). People enjoy shipping characters that have good chemistry, and this hack lets them marry said characters together. And some people are romantically interested in people of the same gender as their MU. The only real downside I can think of is that moment when you activate a support only to realise that there's no convo implemented yet.

Last edited by ValiantChan,

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's quite a few reasons, I imagine. More support options for Corrinsexuals means that one can get all the child units as Male Corrin without having to marry a Corrinsexual or a child unit. Some of the added options result in excellent child units, for those who like min-maxing. Many of the new convos are super cute, and can help flesh out characters that were unfairly neglected in the vanilla game (see: the upcoming Flora focused update and the massive amount of convos written for her). People enjoy shipping characters that have good chemistry, and this hack lets them marry said characters together. And some people are romantically interested in people of the same gender as their MU. The only real downside I can think of is that moment when you activate a support only to realise that there's no convo implemented yet.

Never really played a fe game. I didnt know the person you marry in the game could boost your stats? At least thst what i think you said in your post.

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Never really played a fe game. I didnt know the person you marry in the game could boost your stats? At least thst what i think you said in your post.
...Slightly confused on why you're commenting here if you've never played FE, but okay. I was about to type a paragraph on how supports work, but it's probably easier to link this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end