ROM Hack Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia JP NTR Plugin cheats??

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I used the 4.0 note cheat plugin after downloading the doc for echoes, I get a message on the bottom screen in ntr 3.3 saying "Network bypassing blocked. The System will shut down. Next time use a fair plugin." And if I use your latest version of the cheat, 5.0 then my system crashes after the loading extra text at the beginning of the game.
Both versions worked for me and never crashed. Try redownloading the plugin or use a different version (3.2 or 3.4) of NTR are the only pieces of advice I can offer. Also use the latest version of BootNTR Selector.

Also, next time, if you want my attention, quote my post.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

NagahBlakks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Monster drop Items n Rusted Weapons and Such but the drop rate like .05% soo a code for a Drop rate would be nice and Can We Use DLC's on it cuz a few DLC are out i think in le future

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster drop Items n Rusted Weapons and Such but the drop rate like .05% soo a code for a Drop rate would be nice and Can We Use DLC's on it cuz a few DLC are out i think in le future
This is not the place for code requests. And I have not tested the DLCs with the plugin. As of now, use the trade items with enemy code.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 2 works for me. I tried Version 4 and 5 and they freeze my game.
I don't know what to tell you. It works for me. Try redownloading it. :/ I can't fix freezing issues, especially when I'm not getting them. Don't activate too many codes at once either. And besides, NTR isn't perfect either.

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both versions worked for me and never crashed. Try redownloading the plugin or use a different version (3.2 or 3.4) of NTR are the only pieces of advice I can offer. Also use the latest version of BootNTR Selector.

Also, next time, if you want my attention, quote my post.
I managed to get version 4.0 and 5.0 of the cheat file to work in ntr. It turns out because the cheat file was named after the games titleid is the reason why I got all those issues. Renaming the plugin to "cheat.plg" solved my issue.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get version 4.0 and 5.0 of the cheat file to work in ntr. It turns out because the cheat file was named after the games titleid is the reason why I got all those issues. Renaming the plugin to "cheat.plg" solved my issue.
That's weird because mine are named after the title ID and they worked fine. I'm glad you got it working.

WoofWoofs

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Anyone having problem with the 100EXP cheat after an enemy battle? All of the cheats works fine except for that on one.

zzhunters98zz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
That's too bad XD, btw i'm sorry to ask u, can u make a new .plg file that supported old3ds?any cheat is fine as long its under 300kb (infinite hp only is fine though), thank u

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's too bad XD, btw i'm sorry to ask u, can u make a new .plg file that supported old3ds?any cheat is fine as long its under 300kb (infinite hp only is fine though), thank u
I can't make the .plg any smaller. I'm sorry. Just 1 cheat, the Infinite HP cheat, made it 564 KB. And where are you getting information from? I can use >300 KB cheats on my 2DS. I believe you do not need to use Mode 3 with this game.

Can confirm you do not need Mode 3 to run this game. You are doing something wrong.

Reactions: AxelKatsuragi

buiquangduy

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't see the "Game Plugin" option in NTR. Where did I go wrong?
- First, I downloaded the plugin, extracted and put it in a folder with the same name as the *.plg file
- After that, open NTR preview, wait it load and open the game
- Press x+y to open NTR menu. Boom!! No "Game Plugin" to enable :((
I'm using English patched of this game :((

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't see the "Game Plugin" option in NTR. Where did I go wrong?
- First, I downloaded the plugin, extracted and put it in a folder with the same name as the *.plg file
- After that, open NTR preview, wait it load and open the game
- Press x+y to open NTR menu. Boom!! No "Game Plugin" to enable :((
I'm using English patched of this game :((
I've mentioned this in the releases page multiple times. You press Select to open the cheat menu. :/

Why does everyone assume that all NTR cheat menus have to be opened with X+Y? :/

Reactions: Natural

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)