Gaming Fire Emblem Echoes JPN leaked?!!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't find it at that iso site, I found it at that chaos cia site. just search for the ROM on google and you should be able to find it. The site is pop-up free for the most part
Thanks, but I already found it on that iso site. I was able to get on the site through my iPad yesterday.

But now it seems to be fixed for Chrome.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Zhongtiao1

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess this could help someone knowing this, if you know chinese there is an option in the game to switch from jappanese to chinese simplified and traditional, to switch between these 3 just do this, from the very first menu you get to after launching the game scroll down one and press a, then scroll down two and press a, you should see a black background box in the middle of the screen with 3 options in this order, japanese, chinese (traditional), and chinese (simplified)
I hope this helps someone

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I guess this could help someone knowing this, if you know chinese there is an option in the game to switch from jappanese to chinese simplified and traditional, to switch between these 3 just do this, from the very first menu you get to after launching the game scroll down one and press a, then scroll down two and press a, you should see a black background box in the middle of the screen with 3 options in this order, japanese, chinese (traditional), and chinese (simplified)
I hope this helps someone
You should install this: https://github.com/SciresM/FireEmblemSoVTextTranslation/releases

At least the menus Will be translated. And you could do more progress.
Edit: Just in case, you need one of the hourly updates of Luma

Last edited by xJoelituh,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should install this: https://github.com/SciresM/FireEmblemSoVTextTranslation/releases

At least the menus Will be translated. And you could do more progress.
did that already, till at least chapter 1 has it's text translated I'm not going into it, I want to play a chapter and enjoy knowing what's going on...well, i could just run the text through google translate but that's a bit of a pain and unreliable, I'm still dieing to try dungeons, anyone know when one becomes available? the main music is awesome though, I need to find a loop of it on youtube

Akrosmex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
did that already, till at least chapter 1 has it's text translated I'm not going into it, I want to play a chapter and enjoy knowing what's going on...well, i could just run the text through google translate but that's a bit of a pain and unreliable, I'm still dieing to try dungeons, anyone know when one becomes available? the main music is awesome though, I need to find a loop of it on youtube

I think the first dungeon that you can enter is after the third battle.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
For people saying this was a preload leak with the seed being obtained, that's wrong, we can't hack preloads, the Pokemon community failed for Sun/Moon, what makes you guys think the much smaller fanbase of Fire Emblem would?

Here's a writeup for why preloads will never lead to leaks:
https://pastebin.com/28CW3zxq

Reactions: TiredKorok

TiredKorok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ughhh im going to uninstall and wait for the english version, the temptation to play is too great but i don't want to miss out on the story ;-;

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the wiki incorrect by stating SoV has dual audio? I want to believe there will be an update upon release, but I guess I could be reading it wrong/comprehending it differently?

I don't know Japanese so I have been playing it in Simplified Chinese. The audio is Japanese, it would be too hard to have chinese audio anyways as there are too many dialects.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Francesca

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I just managed to switch to the latest nightly build.

How can I apply the patch? I've got two folders, called saltysd and luma respectively, in the archive from SciresM's twitter, but no clue what to do with them. Do I just put them somewhere? Download and install some extra programs on emunand?

I did tick the field about being able to play patched games when installing the new Luma build with the Luma Updater.

edit: got it working.

Last edited by Francesca,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?