Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by UnassumingVenusaur, Nov 25, 2015.

1. airnya

airnya Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Russia
    if i playing female and i had S with another female - its working yeah?
    God damnt, you the best of the best
    belss you

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Yes it is working. :)

airnya likes this.
  3. Fates&conquests

Fates&conquests Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2016
    Okay, I am unsure if this thread is still alive but I feel like I need to recommend Panne x Nowi and Olivia x Thajia. Okay thats it, I'm gonna go back to hiding, sorry, thank you, bye... *hides in dark corner*

4. Fates&conquests

Fates&conquests Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2016
    Also um should proably mention that I found a bug. I paired up FMu and Chrom but everytime during Morgan's paralogue if i try to get Chrom to talk to Morgan the game freezed half way through their convosation. Is there anyway to fix this... Thas all... Sorry... Thank you... Bye... *Resumes hiding*

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    I haven't experienced this bug as I always pair FMu and Chrom. Try re-copying the files. If you've already done that, wait for an official response.

6. Fates&conquests

Fates&conquests Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2016
    I will attempt this, if there was soemthing wron with the fils then it would also explain why some of the supports aren't working.

7. Fates&conquests

Fates&conquests Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2016
    Nope, some of the supports are still missing, there are no support convos for Olivia x Nowi and Olivia x thajia and the bug persists. (although I'm not sure if those supports are there anyway) Any other ideas or fixes?!

8. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Some supports don't have conversations. You'll have to wait for an official fix.

9. Fates&conquests

Fates&conquests Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2016
    It seems to work inconsistently, every now and then the convo will work without crashing but more times than not the game will freeze mid way through, I'll keep a save just before the paralogue and mess around a bit to see if I can find a fix. Thank you for all your help XD *goes back to hiding in trash*

10. WARlord1903

WARlord1903 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2017
    United States
    If only we had all the information we have now back when Tomodachi Life came out. Maybe people wouldn't have complained.

11. Shea

Shea Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Anyway to install this for the citra version?

12. LovelyFire21

LovelyFire21 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2017
    Spain
    I have a one problem with the installation of this hack.
    Uhm, sorry, but, i'm using the version "HANS" for install the hack, at the part of using "RomFS Builder, doesn't work, i extracted the archive: "romfs.bin" and i put the hack and to compress, the program tells me that something failed. I have tried many times with different things but it has not worked. Please, help!! :'c xd

13. haru_glory6

haru_glory6 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2009
    Brazil
    Hello! I have a problem using this hack:
    My jailbreak is luma and I've installed bootNTR version 3.2. I put the 00040000000A0500 folder in the root of my sd, turn my new nintendo 3ds XL on, run bootNTR, open the game(it giives me a green screen at start, which is a sign that it read the hack), but it doesn't do anything to the game. Sully and sumia cannot reach S-rank as well as any female character with another female character. can anyone help me please?^^

14. haru_glory6

haru_glory6 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2009
    Brazil
    Do I need to create a new save file? I was hoping I could use my old save tile! :(

15. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    It's recommended to start a new save file.

16. haru_glory6

haru_glory6 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2009
    Brazil
    yeah, i though so... When i continued from my save file, the socials weren't there, so... I guess I'll have to restart the game XP

17. kingofthekarps

kingofthekarps Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2017
    United States
    I'm so confused trying to wrap my brain around this. Is it only possible to mod this on a real 3DS? Cannot be modded for use on ROM of Awakening and played on an app like DeSmuME

18. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    DeSmuME is for DS ROMs. Find Awakening in .3ds form, extract the contents of it, overrite the romfs with the files from the download in the first post, rebuild it into a .3ds, then use Citra.

19. God_of_Narcissism

God_of_Narcissism Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2017
    United States
    I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I'm an absolute dunce when it comes to technology. I own an old 3ds 11.6.0 and I've been reading online that I need to Homebrew my system in order to install this mod and that that is only possible with a game called Cube Ninja. Is there an easier way to install the mod or at least a better way to install Homebrew?

20. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Don't attempt to run it through Homebrew. You'll fail. Run it through Luma3DS, a 3DS CFW. Follow http://3ds.guide to a T. Then come back here once you have completed the guide and I can help you set up the hack properly.