Final.Fantasy.XIII.X360-Allstars

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Aw man... I was hoping a fix would be out by now.
frown.gif
But then again, the game isn't really supposed to be on sale until next Tuesday, so even if we get it just a day early, we should be thankful. I'll try to wait patiently!

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
War said:
Aw man... I was hoping a fix would be out by now.
frown.gif
But then again, the game isn't really supposed to be on sale until next Tuesday, so even if we get it just a day early, we should be thankful. I'll try to wait patiently!
Perhaps the Just Cause 2 demo (out on Thursday) can tide us over until then
smile.gif
Available on the Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Store, and Steam next Thursday, March 4, the Just Cause 2 demo will drop you somewhere in the middle of the game's Lautan Lama Desert. From there you're free to take on missions, jack vehicles, blow up government buildings, or just grapple your way around the demo island's 35 square miles of arid, sun-baked terrain.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Final.Fantasy.XIII.X360.FIX-Allstars
Code:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ??¦ ?ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?
 ??¦Ì???ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?ÂÂ?
 ??¦Ì?¦ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ???
 ?? Ì?¦ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ??? ?? Ì?¦ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?2?
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ????? ?? ?? ?????? Ì?¦ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ??? ??????
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ??? ??¦Ì?¦Ì?¦Â ??????????????????? ???????ÂÂÂÂ???ÂÂÌ?¦
???????ÂÂÌ?? ?? ?? ?????ÂÂÂÂ?¦Â Ì??¦Â ????ÂÂ?¦Â ??? Ì?¦ÂÂÂÂ??
Ì?????????? ?? ?¦Ì???¦ÂÂÂÂÂÂ?? ???ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?????ÂÂÂÂÌ?¦ ??? iks!ttn
Ì??p?ÂÂ??p????? ?????ÂÂ??????? ??Ì??????? Ì?¦?p ?????2???????ÂÂ????
????ÂÂÌ??¦ Ì?¦ ?¦Â ??????? ??Ì?????????¦??????????¦ÂÂÂÂ?????
???????????ÂÂ??? ??? ?ÂÂ??????? ?? ??¦Â ??Ì???? Ì??ÂÂ???ÂÂ????
Ì??? ???????? ???ÂÂ?2? ??????ÂÂ??ÂÂÂÂ??? ??¦Â ??¦????? Ì??¦
 ????? ????????ÂÂÂÂÂÂÌ???¦Ì¦ ???????????????ÂÂÌ??ÂÂÂÂ????????
ÂÂÌ??ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ?ÂÂÂÂÂÂ ??????????? ?ÂÂ??????????­ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ???
ÂÂ??¦ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ? ???? Ì???????
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ??
.. Allstars present :
ÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂFinal Fantasy XIII *FIX* (c) Square Enix
ÂÂ 
.. iNFOS :
ÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂRel.Date...: March 3rd, 2010
ÂÂÂÂPlatform...: X360
ÂÂÂÂRegion Free: YES (PAL & NTSC/U)
ÂÂÂÂGenre......: RPG
ÂÂÂÂLanguages..: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
ÂÂÂÂFormat.....: .ppf
ÂÂÂÂSize.......: Small :)
ÂÂ 
.. gAME iNFOS :

ÂÂÂÂÂÂWe rushed a bit, and DVD1+2 of our original release are potentially
ÂÂÂÂÂÂdodgy (AnyDVD corruption). 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂHere to save you from redownloading a big repack/proper, we bring
ÂÂÂÂÂÂyou a ppf fix. Sorry for the hassle!

ÂÂÂÂÂÂInstructions: Place both DVD images in a folder, copy over the contents
ÂÂÂÂÂÂof this release, click the .bat.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂIntroducing new worlds, memorable characters and extraordinary 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂstories with each new instalment, the FINAL FANTASY series has 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂcontinued to reinvent itself over the last two decades and has 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂshipped over 85 million copies worldwide. The series is defined 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂby a constant evolution, offering nothing less than the finest 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂcreative vision, graphical quality and gameplay system of its 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂgeneration with every instalment, and FINAL FANTASY XIII will 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂbe no exception to its legacy.
ÂÂ 
- Allstars

FIX FILE (54KB) http://thug.gbatemp.net/all-ff13-ppf-fix.rar

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Maz7006 said:
Prowler485 said:
Remind me why I wanted not have a hacked 360 again?
frown.gif

if you don't play on Live then why not ?

also LT is proving to be somewhat "safe" for now, it may provide you with a year or so of gaming till you get banned.

I guess you're right.
But I wouldn't know the first thing about it.
Could someone please PM me a link (So I won't take over this thread) on some information and how to hack, etc.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the news thug.

@Prowler485 such things get covered just about daily around here but http://jungleflasher.net/downloads.html , grab the tutorial and then come back with some more specific questions.

@Jamstruth a big game like this (actually most games) will have been pressed well ahead of time and distributed to various places. This gives you warehouses, the pressing factories, truck/delivery drivers, rental shops, retail shops, online shops all of which are stocked with minimum wage types more than happy to share things.

As for me I was messing around with my JTAG 360 and somehow managed to keep it in working order so I might try the first disc at least some point in the morning.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to patch errors with a ppf file?
Do you have to be in certain point of the game for it to crash or will it not let you burn at all with the any dvd corruption error?

FAST6191 said:
Thanks for the news thug.

@Prowler485 such things get covered just about daily around here but http://jungleflasher.net/downloads.html , grab the tutorial and then come back with some more specific questions.

@Jamstruth a big game like this (actually most games) will have been pressed well ahead of time and distributed to various places. This gives you warehouses, the pressing factories, truck/delivery drivers, rental shops, retail shops, online shops all of which are stocked with minimum wage types more than happy to share things.

As for me I was messing around with my JTAG 360 and somehow managed to keep it in working order so I might try the first disc at least some point in the morning.

Ralek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
3 discs what a hassle, i'll get that one for ps3 ... when the price is right ofcos ^^ but i guess if u are limited to a 360 this is great!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No idea what wave it is darkpaladinmfc but I would wager very good money on it being wave 4 or beyond.

@kublai errors as in "my rar file will not extract" will not work with this file, get some PAR2 files instead.

errors as in ABGX360 say....- that is what this is aiming at (to answer your question right away the fix is two ppf files and a patcher). I believe I quoted what anydvd corruption is earlier but long story short the 360 DVD layout has DVD video (as in watch it on my DVD player) partitions for the foolish among us who put 360 games into DVD players. Sidenote this is where game updates now get stored hence the changing "wave" of a disc.
AnyDVD is an app to region free, PUO free, CSS free and whatever other protections exist on a video DVD and will do it without asking (it runs in the background) to any DVD it comes into contact with which is fine for anyone other than us in the 360 world who need 1:1 copies.
As for the matter at hand anydvd changes this video partition on the 360 making it able to be seen by the 360 (no 360 iso will ever appear like this).
This would not be so bad (it would probably still cause the banhammer to be dropped mind) but it is also known to hose up the 360 game data as well on occasion (which we saw here), where the damage falls on the iso/disc will determine if/when it errors out.

The disc error check in imgburn is just a hash of the iso being burned and the data being burned (indeed I am lately of the opinion that it does not work- I burned a few discs (thankfully single layer) that got stuffed up by dust and it cleared it all) so that will not trouble it there.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im enjoying the game, but man the videos looks like crap. Turns out the game runs in NON-HD 576p resolution, and so do the videos!!! No wonder it looks so inferior to the ps3 version. Free is free, i'll play it and finish it, but im buying the real FF13 on PS3 to wash out this inferior version from my brain soon enough.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you have to have it... then download it... but it sucks. The game is so much different than the last one. I actually liked the last one very much. Plus the cut scenes on the 360versions look horrible sometimes.

Hit A, talk, Hit A, Fight, Hit A just over stuff. It's boring man... one of the saving graces of the game was the black guy making danny glover jokes from Lethal Weapon... I'm too old for this sh!t.

Wynd

Posts merged

Wave 6.

Wynd

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first two hours are a bore but it gets a lot more interesting once the "intro" sequence is done with.
I'm six hours into it and I love it personally.
smile.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
quepaso said:
Im enjoying the game, but man the videos looks like crap. Turns out the game runs in NON-HD 576p resolution, and so do the videos!!! No wonder it looks so inferior to the ps3 version. Free is free, i'll play it and finish it, but im buying the real FF13 on PS3 to wash out this inferior version from my brain soon enough.
Wow... just wow.

Anyway, I'm thinking of buying a MU premium account for this game
tongue.gif
Otherwise it's gonna take me like a week to download. (71 MU links per disc? No thanks)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...