prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Gran Pulse is awesome :3

Anyway! All I need is some confirmation on if I'm doing things right with the Crystarium partLightning: I'm half way through Ravager but it's getting to about 8,000/10,000 CP now for each so I think I should go get the ATB Level with Commando and ignore Medic for now at least.

Hope: I'm half way through Ravager with him too, I think I might go and keep going til' I get Role Level so I'll have all the magic (Waterga, Blizzaga, Firaga and Aeroga) then go on the Synergist root since the only thing going for Medic is Curasa but that's too far off (10,000 CP again)

Fang: Commando for her, nearly got Ruinga. Sentinel has got nothing going on that interests me except for all the HP crystals so I might go for Saboteur and get all those abilities.[/p]Copied from the tweet I sent

Also weapon upgrades.
Should I really bother with them right now? (I also have no clue what to do)

casidepro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would recommend upgrading weapons post-game. I finished the game without upgrading my weapons and if you need CP you can farm the Behemoth King/Megistrotherian here's a link about them Link

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Glad to know you don't need to upgrade weapons, it's a mindfuck.

Thanks for info on the grinding spot, I was trying to find out where/what it is.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd recommend using the mentioned grinding spots. There are quite a few guides regarding them on sites like gameFAQ.com etc.. But all in all the (full/partial) Crystarium completion isn't necessary for the completion of the game.. Takes quite a while to get all the needed CP even though you are in Gran Pulse. Trust me, I've tried it
tongue.gif
Weapon upgrades are about as useful as.. Well.. Honestly didn't see any point in that although I did get quite far with them. Not necessary unless you want to go the HC way i.e.. get maxed Crystarium + best weapons. IMHO not worth it, but if you have excess time.. *ding* You've earned a trophy *ding*
wink.gif

-Qtis

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Sentinel ARE good.and CAN save you
the
Sentinel+Medic+Medic, for a nice quick heal up can save you,

Saboteur ARE VERY GOOD,
Synergist are nice

the axis blade, may seem week, but use the right eq, and you can be good

you must beat the game to fully unlock the Crystarium

a few setup i used are

Ravager+Synergist+Saboteur , to start
Ravager+Ravager+Saboteur (if fully powered uP)
or
Ravager+Synergist+Commando (if the monster has the full set a stat downs)

after
Ravager+Ravager+Commando
or
Commando+Ravager+Commando

it nor that hard with the right eq and setup
for the battle you are doing

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You seem to have dodged my question, Ryu. I wasn't saying the game is hard nor asking about Paradigms. I also didn't say I was aiming for 100%.
Just asking if I'm going down the right path.

I'll put down my Paradigms anywayLightning | Hope | Fang

Ravager | Ravager | Commando
Ravager | Medic | Commando
Ravager | Synergist | Commando
Commando | Synergist | Saboteur
Commando | Ravager | Sentinel
Medic | Medic | Sentinel[/p]

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I tend to use these combos with Lightning, Snow, Vanille (respectively):
Ravager+Commando+Ravager - Basically my all out formation, I usually only use it if I'm trying to end a battle quick

Ravager+Sentinel+Ravager - This one is good for when I need to exploit a strong enemies weakness, it's very helpful as they only attack Snow, I probably use this one the most.

Ravager+Sentinel+Saboteur - This is one of my favorites as it not only speeds up the process of the Stagger meter going up, but it also allows me to exploit the enemies' weaknesses while making them weaker, and keeping my Ravager and Saboteur safe. This is my second most used formation.

Ravager+Sentinel+Medic - I use this just when someone's hurt but I'm not in a dire situation, however still in danger of losing if I don't act quick enough.

Medic+Sentinel+Medic - I mainly only use this if Snow is dead or if everyone in the party has really low health, basically if I'm on the verge of losing.

So yeah, originally I didn't like the Sentinel, but one I got to Gran Pulse I started using it. A lot.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I guess people misunderstood this
QUOTE said:
Sentinel has got nothing going on that interests me
I was saying about the Crystarium, there is nothing worth wasting my CP for it right now.
I know Sentinel is useful, etc.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
I guess people misunderstood this
QUOTE said:
Sentinel has got nothing going on that interests me
I was saying about the Crystarium, there is nothing worth wasting my CP for it right now.
I know Sentinel is useful, etc.
Oh, whoops. In that case, I agree with you, there are few new moves that make it more useful. Mediguard is helpful, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb