Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age release date announced

003.jpg

Today, Square Enix have Finally announced the release dates for Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age:
[prebreak][/prebreak]
Japan - 13th July 2017
North America - 11th July 2017
Europe - 11th July 2017
Asia - 13th July 2017

:arrow:Source: 4gamer

AdamFX990

Confused Humanoid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's super cool that my favourite FF game is coming to PS4 and all. But I have a PS2 still that works fine. I wonder how many people will actually buy it.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dec0ca5cd269bdec55ce59fe748c09c5.jpg

While it is just a revamp of an old FF, it's still kinda surprising that NA/EU sees a release before JP
It's not just a revamp. It's the remastered edition of the enhanced version International Job System. The west never got this, and what makes this all the sweeter are the enhanced textures and likely bug fixes.

I am more eager for the pc version. I played it for a while and stuck in the king's tomb or something like that. the game was boring and felt like a MMO
It wasn't at all like an MMO besides the FFXI action animations and battle menu.

It's super cool that my favourite FF game is coming to PS4 and all. But I have a PS2 still that works fine. I wonder how many people will actually buy it.
I remember when I played Final Fantasy XII Internation Job System on my NA PS2.

Except that never happened.

That game never made it to the states and we were stuck with standard FF12.

Last edited by Pluupy,

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Final Fantasy XII is probably the most under rated Final Fantasy game in my opinion. I unfortunately didn't own it and the best version never came to North America so I think I'm going to buy this one. Although the amount of ports and re-makes of FF titles is getting old this will be a great addition to my PS4 library.

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
To be honest I never liked the story or the main character on this game but I loved the job/zodiac system they added later and the gameplay was cool so I might end up replaying this and who knows maybe I'll end up liking the story this time around.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish it was the original, I don't care for the zodiac changes.

7/11? Does it come with a free Slurpee? Do the europes have to wait for November since 7/11 means something completely different there? :)

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FF12 international fixed every problem of ff12. And t has a english patch with english voice acting(Chinese too, don't know about others).

Last edited by Yil,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't at all like an MMO besides the FFXI action animations and battle menu.

It actually was like an MMO, since they were all the rage when Final Fantasy XII was released. It's the reason I stopped playing it, the first 4 hours I caught myself falling asleep to the story and the battle system was just blah.

Reactions: vinipeix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1