Final Fantasy VII NES Hack Released, confirmed working on NesDS

Razzyness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I go about doing that?

On the touch screen i have the tabs INPUT DISPLAY FILE and DEBUG and i couldn't find soft mode..?

EDIT: Nvm, i just updated my Nesds to the latest version and it runs fine now ! sorry about that. Was thinking mine might have been outdated when you mentinoed the soft mode options so I looked for the latest version . thanks.

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does the English version go as far as the non-translated version, like length wise? I see that the non translated version is the only one that says "complete". Could they have forgotten to mention that the English one is finished, too?

Edit: NVM, I was just confused, I got it figured out now.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Good news! I uploaded a new patch to the RHDN database that changes the magic names, item descriptions, and an issue I found with 7 of the optional bosses in the game.

AND best of all! Dizzy9 has sent me a patch that not only adds damage animations to the battle system, but also fixes the issue this game has with the Nestopia emulator!

The new version is 1.1

everyone who loves nestopia should try the new patch. remember that nestopia 1.40 requires the on-the-fly ips patching. just drop the patch in the patch folder and let the emulator do the work. if you are patching the rom for a different emu, remember to patch the clean rom. do not repatch and already patched copy.

http://filetrip.net/oldies-downloads/nes/download-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-11-f32498.html

-another world

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have a issue when saving? i Saved my game after tifa joined my party and when i went to continue it started me right as i was fighting the two sets of guards as soon as you get off the train.

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, when I get to the first battle why trying to play this in the latest version of NESDS, it crashes. Has anybody else encountered this problem or has an idea as to why this might be happening?

user64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, when I get to the first battle why trying to play this in the latest version of NESDS, it crashes. Has anybody else encountered this problem or has an idea as to why this might be happening?

Make sure you have the unpatched original rom to apply the patch to. Also make sure you're using the latest version of NESDS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality