Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

FF7-GBike-Smartphone-Ann.jpg
Developed by Square Enix and CyberConnect2, Final Fantasy VII G Bike is coming to Android and iOS later this year. The game is based a mini game from fan favorite Final Fantasy VII. This weeks Famitsu also reports that other mini games from FFVII may appear on smart devices. Please forward your tears to SE Support

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This looks terribad. If you're going to do something like this, do it proper - with the right visuals. You're not charming anyone with "retro" models like this when the final product ends up looking like ass.

Reactions: BortzANATOR

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This looks terribad. If you're going to do something like this, do it proper - with the right visuals. You're not charming anyone with "retro" models like this when the final product ends up looking like ass.

It might simply be a screenshot from FF7 itself.

Reactions: Foxi4

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, good that cloud finally attacks everything right in front of him. and with ridiculous range too. it always bugged me how bad his range was in the original

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
And what a surprise...

Another quick sack of crap from Square Enix to keep milking the remake thirsty FF7 fans.

I'll tell you this Square Enix, you won't see another cent from me until you revert back to the company you once were.

And by the way, just tell everyone you're not going to remake Final Fantasy VII and be done with it. By now, everyone with a little common sense has figured out you're not going to remake a game that large, that requires that huge amount of work, when crap like this actually sells. We get it Square Enix. We get it..

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I kept getting NHL 2001 vibes with that music. Some good times were had with the over the top body checking... ahhh

Collective Soul's "Heavy"

On topic. This looks pretty nice, though knowing Square, it'll be priced $20.00 on the market.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all