Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn Magius, I'm eager to edit those files.
Um, can you PM me the username and the password?
Once we can have access to that I may be able to help and speed things up.
Thanks.

Send a PM to Artistan.

Edit:Under the Translated Graphics section:
5834-I too think casualty should be "casualties".
5933-10.png it should say "Cid's Trial" instead of Cid's Trail.
5962-I think "Airship Docking Bay" would sound better.

I think when you have the death tolls the terms to identify each nation should be Suzaku, Soryu and Byakko respectively. My thoughts.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can translators create a "Needs to be proofread" folder? I'll start checking daily for new items. (I don't do alot during school :P )
When we have access to the game script and CC entries and they get translated I shall deign to make a section.

Artistan

Jack of All Trades
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an idea, For the chapter banners 5784 - 5794.... Why don't we retain the Japanese text, and just reverse the position with the English text, so the English text is bigger and the Japanese text is smaller. Seen a few games do it this way when localized.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those Kanji that might be animated I say leave them be for now.

As for the Chapter Banners, I think leaving it as is and changing it to what you suggested is both viable, really up to you guys on what you think would look better.

I mentioned it on the sheet but good job on that partial world map. It looks amazing.

Reactions: Artistan

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Send a PM to Artistan.

Edit:Under the Translated Graphics section:
5834-I too think casualty should be "casualties".
5933-10.png it should say "Cid's Trial" instead of Cid's Trail.
5962-I think "Airship Docking Bay" would sound better.

I think when you have the death tolls the terms to identify each nation should be Suzaku, Soryu and Byakko respectively. My thoughts.
Wow, I only found the 'Casualties'.
Good Eye.

GuardianSoul

Translator
Trophies
Website
www.guardiansoul.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just an idea, For the chapter banners 5784 - 5794.... Why don't we retain the Japanese text, and just reverse the position with the English text, so the English text is bigger and the Japanese text is smaller. Seen a few games do it this way when localized.
I'm fine with that, but it takes me hours to find the right characters. So go ahead, I'll leave it to you :-), if you need the PSD's look in my folder.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Impressive, you guys are doing a very good job, now I'm glad to have opened this thread xD. I can't believe your actually going to have all images before I have the image reinsertion tool.
Anyway, I think I finally mapped Story text files 100% (if I'm right with that, we could be able to start translating it short after inserting all images). So I will suggest the following agenda:

-While you work on the images, I finish the UMD merging tools
-Once we all can work on an unified ISO, you may use the image extraction tool to place each edited image in the correct folder (they are going to be the same folder as in UMD1/2, just under a same UMD directory).
-Then, reinsert all the images in the unifies ISO
-Then, extract all story script (I will need the help of a person that can recognize all symbols in the font for this)
-Edit the story script
-Reinsert it.

If you find it ok, we may proceed, otherwise we may simply edit menu/misc files instead of the story script, though I personally find the story more important in this case.

~Sky

coredecepts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to be able to test the game, so it would be nice to have some of the menus in English. But I'm happy either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.