Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by SkyBladeCloud, Dec 30, 2012.
guys where is the battle system file located?
Don't think we can access it yet.
damn Magius, I'm eager to edit those files.
Um, can you PM me the username and the password?
Once we can have access to that I may be able to help and speed things up.
Can translators create a "Needs to be proofread" folder? I'll start checking daily for new items. (I don't do alot during school )
Send a PM to Artistan.
Edit:Under the Translated Graphics section:
5834-I too think casualty should be "casualties".
5933-10.png it should say "Cid's Trial" instead of Cid's Trail.
5962-I think "Airship Docking Bay" would sound better.
I think when you have the death tolls the terms to identify each nation should be Suzaku, Soryu and Byakko respectively. My thoughts.
Thanks, fixed those.
When we have access to the game script and CC entries and they get translated I shall deign to make a section.
@GurdianSoul - Holly cow. Are we almost with all the graphics (at least all that we can see?)...
That's right, we're really moving forward :-).
Just an idea, For the chapter banners 5784 - 5794.... Why don't we retain the Japanese text, and just reverse the position with the English text, so the English text is bigger and the Japanese text is smaller. Seen a few games do it this way when localized.
For those Kanji that might be animated I say leave them be for now.
As for the Chapter Banners, I think leaving it as is and changing it to what you suggested is both viable, really up to you guys on what you think would look better.
I mentioned it on the sheet but good job on that partial world map. It looks amazing.
Wow, I only found the 'Casualties'.
What can I say? I go through everything once a day.
I'm going to see if I can get a few more people from the old group I was with to get involved if they are inclined to.
Besides 'Casualties', I found there was a space needed between 'estimated' and 'to'.
Fixed that this morning
Yep, just saw it.
I'm fine with that, but it takes me hours to find the right characters. So go ahead, I'll leave it to you :-), if you need the PSD's look in my folder.
Will do when I get a chance later. Playing the game right now. lol
Impressive, you guys are doing a very good job, now I'm glad to have opened this thread xD. I can't believe your actually going to have all images before I have the image reinsertion tool.
Anyway, I think I finally mapped Story text files 100% (if I'm right with that, we could be able to start translating it short after inserting all images). So I will suggest the following agenda:
-While you work on the images, I finish the UMD merging tools
-Once we all can work on an unified ISO, you may use the image extraction tool to place each edited image in the correct folder (they are going to be the same folder as in UMD1/2, just under a same UMD directory).
-Then, reinsert all the images in the unifies ISO
-Then, extract all story script (I will need the help of a person that can recognize all symbols in the font for this)
-Edit the story script
If you find it ok, we may proceed, otherwise we may simply edit menu/misc files instead of the story script, though I personally find the story more important in this case.
I would like to be able to test the game, so it would be nice to have some of the menus in English. But I'm happy either way.