Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up with the white shadow? Anyone know how to fix that?View attachment 6919

Is that the official build of the PPSSPP? And is that the merged iso you're playing on it? Just curious if the official PPSSPP has incorporated the merged iso capability into its matrix.......

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is that the official build of the PPSSPP? And is that the merged iso you're playing on it? Just curious if the official PPSSPP has incorporated the merged iso capability into its matrix.......

It's the latest official build, but it's not the merged ISO (I'm using Truthkeys patch at the moment so that I can at least understand the commands)
But the merged ISO works too, here's a picture, so I guess the fix is already built into the latest build :)
ewfwefwe.png

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you're saying you've confirmed for yourself that the merged iso works in the official build? Because a few weeks ago, only the unofficial builds could run it.

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So you're saying you've confirmed for yourself that the merged iso works in the official build? Because a few weeks ago, only the unofficial builds could run it.

That's what I'm saying, playing the merged ISO in the latest official build right now :gba:

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My point was that how could they care if the game was pirated in English-speaking territories? The game was never going to make any money there.

Because they COULD have made money in English-speaking territories. Just because they didn't bring over the game during the PSP's life did not mean they were NEVER going to bring it over.

YamiJustin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because they COULD have made money in English-speaking territories. Just because they didn't bring over the game during the PSP's life did not mean they were NEVER going to bring it over.

They never would have, at least not for the PSP. By the time it was released PSP was already selling very low and was the easiest handheld to hack ever. They even canceled a supposedly finished English language version. I only support things released officially in English from companies who actually bother.

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They never would have, at least not for the PSP. By the time it was released PSP was already selling very low and was the easiest handheld to hack ever. They even canceled a supposedly finished English language version. I only support things released officially in English from companies who actually bother.

Doesn't matter. They will miss out on purchases from players that have already played the English patch no matter when they release it or on what platform

YamiJustin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes. The company is being lazy and putting fans in a position of having to translate it themselves. That's not a company I am going to give my money towards, not until they release it officially. I'll save my money for things like X/X-2 HD Remaster.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. The company is being lazy and putting fans in a position of having to translate it themselves. That's not a company I am going to give my money towards, not until they release it officially. I'll save my money for things like X/X-2 HD Remaster.
So in the long run they get your money anyway with something that will probably just be a graphic increase not a new game :rolleyes:

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they do release an English version I will without a doubt purchase it. Until then, no.

It doesn't matter what you would do. The vast majority of people matter. You say it doesn't matter if it's pirated because it isn't going to make money from English speakers. My answer is, if even one person pirates the PSP game to play the patch and decides not purchase a future localization no matter which system its on that is lost revenue

So there is a potential of lost revenue if we look at it like this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.