T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
A quick google search did lead me to their US website. I can't see anything about the UK version. Is it just US or Am I just not able to find it?

Edit: never mind, found it. €100 though. Ouch

Yeah it's exclusive to SE's site but the US version is $100 which is quite a bit less than €100 (hate it when they don't convert properly for EU!) and PS4 is region free so importing is at least an option.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yeah it's exclusive to SE's site but the US version is $100 which is quite a bit less than €100 (hate it when they don't convert properly for EU!) and PS4 is region free so importing is at least an option.

Yeah I already preordered the US version. I was hoping to get the UK version as well for my collection. Apparently the UK version will not be exclusive to SE store, so it should pop up on amazon.co.uk at some point. There is this awesome looking sleeve that comes from preordering it from SE website though.

It just sucks that I can't preorder it from SE website. It doesn't accept any foreign billing address, even though my shipping address is in the UK :(

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darnit. I held back on playing the translated Type-0 because I have a Vita and would've totally played it on that. But now it's on PS4 and Xbox One only. First Persona 5, now this... PS4, you're starting to look more appealing.

Reactions: T-hug

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
It's on Amazon if anyone was waiting for it over there:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantasy-Type-0-HD-Collectors/dp/B00QXGPOZG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1418662312&sr=8-2&keywords=Final fantasy Type 0 collector edition

I'll still be missing out on the sleeve exclusive to the SE shop :(

Also, apparently FFX/X-2 is coming to PS4

I just got an email for another edition, amazon exclusive too: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantasy-Type-0-Amazon-co-uk-Exclusive/dp/B00QXG2E72/
It's £9 more than the standard but is pretty cool that you can use it as a picture frame.

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yeah I saw that a few days after my last post. I could've sworn I posted here about it but I guess I didn't. Anyway, preordered that too lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol