Gaming Final Fantasy III Help

m_babble

Elder Phantom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this Desch character from the Bahamut's nest and he says he has something he needs to do before he leaves my party, but he can't remember what it is. Does anyone know what I need to do with him? I'm stuck

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After you get the boat for real (when you return the GEM/eye to the temple just up from the Vikings) you head to the tower at the top of the map and that is what you have to do to accomplish his goals, I would advise some exploration and leveling first though. As an aside if you have a monk go down the bottom of the map and just right of the center (where there is a tree floating around the desert) there is a village head to the uppermost house and enter the fireplace in a pot there is a nice claw and some decent items in the chests, I also advise raiding the castle just down and left from the tower you have to go to

D

Deleted User

@m_babble
He'll disappear after you have done the Tower quest and beaten Medusa. Just keep going through the adventure.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
when you meet him and throughout other locations (forget where) desch himself hands you the spell toad.

EDIT: actually he hands you mini, but I forget someone gives you toad....can't remember exactly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either