Hacking Filezilla not working with taihenkaku beta?

W0rm_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in a nutshell, I was stupid enough to delete vitashell and it's updater bubble because I couldn't get vitashell to update. I downloaded a vpk for the newest version and loaded up molecularshell 1.42. I press select to start the ftp transfer and load up filezilla. Everything looks fine, I can see all my stuff there but when I try copying vitashell to my vita it wouldn't do it. I'd instead get:
Error: Critical file transfer error after transferring 524,288 bytes in 1 second
I honestly don't know what to do, Is there anyway of completely removing henkaku from my system and doing a fresh install of it or maybe a fix to get ftp to work?

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Try copying the vitashell vpk into an existing directory, eg data, then installing from there.
From the 'Status: Directory listing of "/ux0:" successful' part, it appears you're trying to transfer a file to the root of ux0: via molecularshell.

I never had any problem with the transfer as I always copied into an existing folder with the new, safe molecularshell. Just tested and you get a 550 response writing to ux0: = permission denied.
Even with unsafe homebrew enabled, molecularshell is still 'safe homebrew' so has limited access.

Last edited by Count Duckula,

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you just do the .mp4 transfer method? Or is vita qcma connection failure a rather common problem?

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can't you just do the .mp4 transfer method? Or is vita qcma connection failure a rather common problem?
For me at least FTP is a lot easier and QCMA is only preferable if I need to transfer some very large files. It also doesn't require the vita to be activated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.