Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just a quick question....

I've got a 'DSTwo skin thread' here on GBATemp, and I copied links to many of the 'screenshots' on Filetrip to the thread so that people can see what the skins look like first before downloading them... however they are now 'gone'

If I go to Filetrip to any of the skins - I can see the smaller screenshots on the bottom (example: http://filetrip.net/...een-f12673.html),

But if I click on them to get a bigger version - I get 403 forbidden....page, even on my own files.....

Is there a reason for this... or is it a 'bug', or doesn't Filetrip allow 'zooming in' of screenshots anymore ??
Seems a shame to 'lose' those pictures on my thread

Many thanks in advance for any help

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
forbidden means they are still there but permissions are incorrect.

i'm sure costello can sort it out but to make it easier try sending him a pm with a link to every file that has something wrong with it. having him hunt through the files for missing screenshots is going to be a waste of time.

-another world

Reactions: 1 person

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gotta ask that to @[member='tj_cool'] or @[member='Costello'] ;)
forbidden means they are still there but permissions are incorrect.

i'm sure costello can sort it out but to make it easier try sending him a pm with a link to every file that has something wrong with it. having him hunt through the files for missing screenshots is going to be a waste of time.

-another world
thanks - I was going to PM one of them (with the links - although there's quite a few of them) but thought I'll ask first to see if any1 else has noticed / had same problem
I originally thought it might've been something to do with Filetrip 'recent' update with the 'personnal uploads' & 'access rights' stuff that was added (& I've only just noticed the screenshots are missing - Duh!!!)

Still thanks for the feedback - I'll get onto sorting out the required links

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I changed the read permissions for those 4 files.
The folder contains a huge amount of files with incorrect permissions though (probably hundreds)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I changed the read permissions for those 4 files.
The folder contains a huge amount of files with incorrect permissions though (probably hundreds)
Thanks, wasn't expecting that to happen
- I was gonna wait until weekend to start sorting through my 'missing' pictures (time permitting),
I managed to find one or two pictures on other sites, like the supercard forums, that I could use instead of Filetrips screenshot - just to make things easier..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)