Hardware Few questions about the switch

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

so today I finally bought my Switch and noticed few strange things. Noticed that switch is getting kinda hot after playing LOZ on TV mode. Is that normal? Also is it possible to turn off annoying feature when I unplug device from dock, even if it's turned off, it still turns on? I want to undock it turned off. Any solutions for it?

Also this question has been asked million times, but still, whats your opinion about having switch docked for a long time. Can this harm device or the battery or it should be fine?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. Yes -well. CPUs are normally getting hot -> air from fan is going to be hot.
2. No
3. Yes - technically it can get damaged (warping, scratches from bent dock, overheating with bad unit)

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
3. Yes - technically it can get damaged (warping, scratches from bent dock, overheating with bad unit)

I'm not talking about that kind of problems, they can be easily avoided. What I wanted to ask, is it ''healthy'' for the console to be placed most of the time in dock, from the battery aspect.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The Switch has been in the dock and without any problems but of course, there are the odd ones which can get faulty because they didn't pass the proper QA.

D

Deleted User

Trust me. For a console it is pretty cool. Don't worry. Smarthphones have to deal with more heat.
Compared Switch overheating to my phone overheating in a shop in Finland. [Was on a trip owo]
You can hardly even feel overheating, but if there is, then it only makes your Switch warm.
Phones usually tend to get not warm, but they're literally boiling inside. Especially if you have 8xMTK6592 CPU.

Reactions: DarkIrata

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)