ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ye I have CFW, I probably know how to dump and everything but I'm scared to lose my save if I rom hack. (I think you lose the save or I might be wrong)
You can't lose your save. The only way you would would be if you recompiled a cia and installed it over a digital copy.

Bicho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can't lose your save. The only way you would would be if you recompiled a cia and installed it over a digital copy.
Well II'll try hacking but if I do I'll probably spend HOURS modifying supports and models in combat lol, but when you make a hack rom you basically create a new game so new saves no?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well II'll try hacking but if I do I'll probably spend HOURS modifying supports and models in combat lol, but when you make a hack rom you basically create a new game so new saves no?
Depends on how you apply the changes. If you patch it on the fly with layeredfs then you don't have to start a new game. If you compile a cia then you'll lose your saves, but you can always use a save manager to back it up.

Bicho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Depends on how you apply the changes. If you patch it on the fly with layeredfs then you don't have to start a new game. If you compile a cia then you'll lose your saves, but you can always use a save manager to back it up.
Well seems fine to me, I'll hack rom it, do you happen to know how to change in battle model for character, I hate takumi as a sniper but love his model as an archer, should I use Ohana 3D or something else ^^

yllnor13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can anyone help find out what is wrong with my revelations (chapter 0) save? Every time i try to complete chapter 27, it crashes after the final credits.

It has to be something wrong that I fucked up with my save, since I used someone elses revelations file to see if my game crashes after completing it.

The edits I've used are mostly from the mega cheats list, such as give everyone 2 boots, max all stats, give everyone all the normal skills, gave corrin and aqua/azura their exclusive skills. I've also given every character dragon blood.

I have also added charlotte and that other guy that you get in that chapter using the ''add characters'' option, since I accidentally killed them not knowing that I could recruit them.

Any way I can troubleshoot this myself?

Attachments

• sum ting wong.rar
    30.6 KB · Views: 209

Burny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I was trying to add Leo to my Birthright run and when I finally where able to add him to my party he was like, unable to move in the map, it was like he didn't existed right there. What can I do to fix it? I'm not able to add character from other routes to my party? Thanks in advance.

AxelKatsuragi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, I was trying to add Leo to my Birthright run and when I finally where able to add him to my party he was like, unable to move in the map, it was like he didn't existed right there. What can I do to fix it? I'm not able to add character from other routes to my party? Thanks in advance.

I'm honestly surprised you could even open your save. Whenever I try to add a Conquest character on Birthright, or vice-versa, the game crashes when I try to load the save.

Burny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm honestly surprised you could even open your save. Whenever I try to add a Conquest character on Birthright, or vice-versa, the game crashes when I try to load the save.
It works fine, the only problem I'm having is that him and Sakura are faded in the map, I'm trying to fix this but doesn't matter what I change it doesn't works.
EDIT: In the inventory when I click to see both Sakura and Leo character page it looks like they are pairing up, BUT I'M NOT EVEN IN A BATTLE!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works fine, the only problem I'm having is that him and Sakura are faded in the map, I'm trying to fix this but doesn't matter what I change it doesn't works.
EDIT: In the inventory when I click to see both Sakura and Leo character page it looks like they are pairing up, BUT I'M NOT EVEN IN A BATTLE!
Did you make Leo a einherjar? If you are trying to make them support, just know that a CQ character can't support a BR character in a BR save and vice versa without some kind of ROM hacking. They can only support in a RV save.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Burny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you make Leo a einherjar? If you are trying to make them support, just know that a CQ character can't support a BR character in a BR save and vice versa without some kind of ROM hacking. They can only support in a RV save.
That's strange, I was actually able to support Azura, don't know if it's because of her being in both routes or not, the support already came able to be completed. EDIT: And now that I noticed, I'm able to support Hinoka too.

Last edited by Burny,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange, I was actually able to support Azura, don't know if it's because of her being in both routes or not, the support already came able to be completed. EDIT: And now that I noticed, I'm able to support Hinoka too.
That's not supposed to happen. Like, at all. Are you using the Gay Fates hack by any chance? If you are, that would explain the characters being able to support in other routes.

Reactions: AxelKatsuragi

Burny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here you go:

Mdq5lit.png
JR9H6IC.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum