ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Raji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 4 games, one of the first 6 episodes, another one of conquest, birthright and one of revelations. I'd like to hack the revelation's save, but i don't seem to find it anywhere when exporting my saves from the 3ds to my PC, can someone help?

You have to make sure that the desired save is in one of the first three slots in-game, as (I assume you're using JKSM) it only exports the main three.

I've never tried it, but you might be able to export it from extData, as that is where all other saves go in Fates.

Arey_490

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way i can make male kana my male corrins son like change the support mother and father idc about growth rates

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes it's clearly possible.
You probably edited the wrong values.

I have a male avatar and a male Kanna (father avatar, mother Silas), funny he keeps calling me mama.
In the attachment you can find the both types of Kanna's with avatar/Camilla parents + my easter egg kanna's.
I made 2 versions. In the first version areF!Corrin and Camilla the parents.

If you game keeps crashing, (however this has nothing to do with this), In the corrected (second version) version, the Female kanna have m!Corrin as father.

how can i do this but with my unit and nina? thank you

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@Arey_490

- About your first question, yes you can make male Kana your male Corrins son. They can support with each other (Kana-->Corrin, Kana--> mother) but they will have empty support conversations. It isn't possible to have the male my unit father having the female my unit support dialogues for kana by hex editing.

- About your second question:
Just change the value on the parents address with the parents you want just like you did with Kana. This can be done by hex editing. I added a Nina with Niles as father (0x20) and Male my unit as mother (0x01) as an example. And another Nina with Male my unit as father and Niles as mother.
Thing like supports and class sets will be done automaticity. (like my, hacked Ike son, Sihgure, has vanguard in his class set, even he never used a vanguard seal)
Note about supports: Supports could be a bit weird, as well as support bonuses. Support dialogues will only be possible with the original possible parents. If you assign another parent, then you will have an empty support dialogue, however they can still grow in support rank.
As for the Nina's in attachment, in the MaleMyUnit_Mother version, because Male my unit already have standard dialogues in the game, and he is father of a child he normally shouldn't be, Male my unit possibly could S-support with her. I haven't tested, but like I mentioned before, supports could act a bit weird. As for the Niles as mother version, I suspect that the support dialogues for Niles and Nina would be empty ones. There are support dialogues with her as a father, but now the avatar is the father, so the dialogues could be empty.

Attachments

• NinaMA.zip
    617 bytes · Views: 232

Arey_490

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JordenNixNix
oh ok i get it everything else is set i used a different save with flora as the mother however kana only has the troubadour class not my corrins mercenary is it because i set him as the father
and flora the mother? [also when i try to recruit female kana this strange glitch happens where male kana dragons up and not female its not game breaking just felt i sould say ot]

thanks for helping and answering me

EmotiveFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to change what class the avatar's second child gets? I'm trying to change Hisame's secondary class from Nohr Prince to Fighter.

Vahdokah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this sounds weird, but could i just get a random save someone extracted? I want to kinda figure out what i can do with this before i use it when i finally get homebrew on my 3ds

Vahdokah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright! Thanks for the info, now i can get into what this program can really do. But now i got another question. Is it possible in this editor to say, Give Sumeragi/Takumi's Swordmaster outfit to another person? Because having my Avatar with that outfit would be awesome IMO

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright! Thanks for the info, now i can get into what this program can really do. But now i got another question. Is it possible in this editor to say, Give Sumeragi/Takumi's Swordmaster outfit to another person? Because having my Avatar with that outfit would be awesome IMO
That would require actual ROM hacking.

Raji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tutorial on how to use the hex editor for this?

There aren't any formal tutorials, no. Just comes with time, patience, and practice. And some trial and error.

Of course, if there's something specific you want to know or simply don't understand, you can always ask.

19jind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There aren't any formal tutorials, no. Just comes with time, patience, and practice. And some trial and error.

Of course, if there's something specific you want to know or simply don't understand, you can always ask.

Hm. Alright, thanks, appreciate the answer.

Now for my second question, how would one use the FEFTwiddler hex editor to edit stat caps on characters?

And health, for that matter.

Last edited by 19jind,

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. Alright, thanks, appreciate the answer.

Now for my second question, how would one use the FEFTwiddler hex editor to edit stat caps on characters?

And health, for that matter.
You wouldn't. The caps are all handled through the GameData file. Unless you're referring to statue caps?

Reactions: Raji

xX_Rowan_Xx

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a CFW 3ds apart from my n3ds ofw
cant I just import my save to my CFW 3ds, get the hacked DLC characters like Mikoto and Garon then just import that save to my 3ds? I can test right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."