Fedora Euphoria monthly is here

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I know its general consensus that fedoras and hats alike must be burned, preferably with their owners under them, buts whats the public thought on Indiana Jones' Fedora and Bull whip? Raiders of the Lost Ark is my all-time favorite movie and I feel like I can't nerd out properly without his fedora, but at the same time, just saying the word fedora grosses me out. I want to get one for a halloween costume, but I also don't want to feel like a tool for owning a F-word. What do?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The hell is a neck beard?
GcxukSA.jpg

Growing hair on your face and neck, isn't that just a beard? I thought lack of grooming is what made a beard.
Mere "lack of grooming" makes it a hideous mess. Trimming and shaping makes a beard. The idea is for the beard to follow the jawline, not to accentuate the second (and third, and fourth...) chin. That's why the neck area is usually shaved or at least trimmed. And most people give up on beards if they don't reach their actual face, because some things are just not meant to be. Only a handful says "oh fuck it, I'll grow what I have and pretend it works."

Neck beards: the facial hair equivalent of a bad combover.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Euphoria is a feeling of extreme well-being, happiness, excitement, and joy.

When you're euphoric, you're extremely happy, excited and blissful.

In the case of our lovely neckbeard friends, it now means when your pretentious mentally challenged thoughts reach a certain height, you feel happy for no reason.

Here is the good ol' classic:
1367608825152.jpg

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
well now I know that there are more pokemon fedoras... great... my bf's nephew wants one. his friend has this hat. 9 going on 10 year old filipino boys wear this. Want to wear this.

I have my own black fedora that I wear with bandannas of all colors. usually only to hide select items/tools of crime. But I wouldn't wear this. yikes...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr