Fedora Euphoria monthly is here

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I kind of missed this whole fedora thing, anyone care to explain?
People SUPERIOR INTELLECTUALS think they look cool, or that somehow they "actually know how to wear it the right way", but it looks ridiculous to everyone else in this time period.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
dR3U41fh.jpg

Let the summoning begin

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Here's what I don't understand about all this.

Nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks "damn, I'm evil", everybody feels that they're "good" within their own system of moral values. Nobody goes to work thinking "I'm going to put some rat poison into the water cooler and watch people suffer" if they're right in the head. If you consider yourself "evil" then you must be insane - nobody intentionally does things that they find "wrong". By extension, nobody who's sane actually worships Satan, the ultimate symbol of all that is "evil" - there's always some hidden agenda behind doing so.

Worshiping Satan is a lot like worshiping the Flying Spaghetti Monster - you don't really believe that either of those exists, you're just making silly social commentary, you're desperately trying to stand out or you're purposely trying to make fun of other organized religions because you're five and completely immature. It would be so much easier to just say "I'm atheist", but no - some people go through the trouble of organizing an event like this just to cause civil unrest and make a statement that nobody wants to listen to anyways. The mindset of "I am free to follow any religion I want, therefor I will pick one that is the most controversial or I will straight-up make a religion up for sh*ts and giggles" is the epitome of attention seeking and immaturity - having a right is one thing, having the common sense to exercise reasonably is another thing altogether.

The same goes to the 2nd Amendment activists who walk around cities armed from head to toes. You're not actually promoting your good cause, idiots - you're causing civil unrest. Everybody thinks you're screwed in the head and if you actually go through with stuff like this, you probably are, at least a little bit.

//Srs in EoF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol