Homebrew FCE Ultra GX Mod [Preview + WiiUPro + ScreenShot button]

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Emukidid has distributed the source as a patch file for Tantric's SVN. How exactly is this suppose to be applied? It's a ".patch" file.
Straight from the horse's mouth:
"Take the latest source from the official repo and right click the .patch and have something like Tortoise SVN/GIT apply it for you."

Reactions: Zopenko

Zopenko

Link He come to town Come to save the Princess Z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi Zopenko, did you have some time to check it out? It's updated, and basically waiting for your magic =D

The only caveat is that Floppy Disk System support seems to be broken/not connected.

hi Sindrik,

have you been able to patch the source files with emu-kids 3.3.5VM patch?

i've tried both the "3.3.4.zip" file from the releases and the "master.zip" file from the main page from dborth github page
and on both i get the "folder is not working copy" error from tortuoiseSVN

can some one link the 3.3.4 source files patched or tell me how to properly apply he patch :)
the i can port the changes to create a new "3.3.6" version

Burnt Lasagna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Zopenko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by Zopenko,
Reactions: sindrik and niuus

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Updated the first post with the 3.3.6 files, please test and report back
Nice fusion, @Zopenko. MMC5 games work great now. The only bug i have stepped so far, is the Floppy Disk System support, which is not working. Also, one suggestion: can emulation messages be turned off? (the blue ones on the left corner, like reset, etc.)

Last edited by niuus,

CaptainHIT

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Cool! Thanks for this! :grog:

Any chance to update the font file with ISO 8859-9 ("Latin 5") support? I've done a turkish language translation years ago but there are some characters which are not seen. The same goes for Snes9x and VGBAX also. ;)

Last edited by CaptainHIT,

Burnt Lasagna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, after some testing, I found out you can fix Famicom Disk System Support by porting "fds.cpp" back over from the master branch. Changes made to fds.cpp in 3.3.6 broke support.
Now the only thing I'd like to fix now is removing the new "reset" text every time you start a game (it also tells you what side your swapping FDS disks on).

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Okay, after some testing, I found out you can fix Famicom Disk System Support by porting "fds.cpp" back over from the master branch. Changes made to fds.cpp in 3.3.6 broke support.
Now the only thing I'd like to fix now is removing the new "reset" text every time you start a game (it also tells you what side your swapping FDS disks on).
Great news!

stealth_gerbil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a request - for the D-pad to work with the zapper controls

the start and select buttons work for duck hunt, and are sufficient, however theres a game called "Shooting Range" which also uses the d-pad to scroll the screen, along with the pointer shooter

left/right should be oriented with wiimote held vertically for most comfort, and maybe adjust these mappings in settings

Zopenko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you burnt

As always finding these errors :D

Im updating the palette option to display as a window so we can easily select between all of the palettes (instead of going one by one though all of them)

Also on the 3.3.7 beta i've added both of firebrandx palettes and removed both of the reset and power on messages

Once im finished ill look into the fds.cpp file

Thank you

Last edited by Zopenko,

Burnt Lasagna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Burnt Lasagna,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat