Homebrew FBI on 11.3.0

Blasetzmt

Trophies
XP
Country
yes im sorry:rofl2:

so can't I do anything interesting in my 3DS on 11.3 like using NTR or anything else for entertainment??

Blasetzmt

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, then let's wait for the exploit for 11.3 to be launched. Do you think it will last too much time from now?? I, mean, the 11.3 version of the 3DS was launched in january on yhis year, and I don't know how much time does an exploit take to be created, this may be too because I've heard that the 11.3 version is very difficult to patch. Anyway, please solve my mentioned doubts, and I hope you announce in this blog the exploit when It's launched. Thanks for all your help!!!:bow: :yay3ds:

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, then let's wait for the exploit for 11.3 to be launched. Do you think it will last too much time from now?? I, mean, the 11.3 version of the 3DS was launched in january on yhis year, and I don't know how much time does an exploit take to be created, this may be too because I've heard that the 11.3 version is very difficult to patch. Anyway, please solve my mentioned doubts, and I hope you announce in this blog the exploit when It's launched. Thanks for all your help!!!:bow: :yay3ds:
No one knows when it's coming or if it will even happen.

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if you already have a 3DS with CFW, but the SD card got deleted? Would it be possible to restore FBI?
Yes it is, just download the arm9loaderhax.bin from Luma3DS or any reliable user friendly CFW like ReiNand and copy it to the root of your SD card. Inject the H&S app with a FBI.app file, install a FBI.cia and then restore it. Voila, you got FBI. You can find these files on the 3ds.guide site so you should probably check there.

MrRoss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently just installed homebrew and a bunch of files on my new nintendo 3DS. i have stuff like free shop and typical homebrew items on there. i dont know how to get my freeshop working though because whenever i launch FBI it says error and then when i hit a button is takes me back to homebrew, does anyone know how to fix FBI or get freeshop on 11.3? if you do please respond, thanks
Like everyone else said, I don't think that there is a way to do so on 11.3 as of now. I think your best bet would be to wait for a breakthrough or buy a new 3ds that is on 11.2 or lower.

t03ru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys, is it possible to get a9lhx to work again when i get my n3ds back from service (broken sd-card slot) and they usually flash actual firmware (11.3), when i have working a9lhx sysnand backup to flash back?

sorry for my bad english

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys, is it possible to get a9lhx to work again when i get my n3ds back from service (broken sd-card slot) and they usually flash actual firmware (11.3), when i have working a9lhx sysnand backup to flash back?

sorry for my bad english
You need a hard mod to flash the A9LH nand file back to the 3DS.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

sorry for my bad english
yeah simply hardmod and restore you backup
but the update does not remove a9lh, they would have to replace the motherboard, or sign a a nand image for your 3ds and thats a lot of work which they won't do

Last edited by adrifcastr,

Blasetzmt

Trophies
XP
Country
is there need to have the 3DS hacked to make the games on the sky3DS work?? I mean, can i use the card on a new 3DS that is completely clean??
And do I need to have the sky3DS card put in the 3DS if I wanna play a game that is on the sd (I suppose i do)??

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
is there need to have the 3DS hacked to make the games on the sky3DS work?? I mean, can i use the card on a new 3DS that is completely clean??
And do I need to have the sky3DS card put in the 3DS if I wanna play a game that is on the sd (I suppose i do)??
Not clear enough and you gotta check Sky3DS firmware compatibility, look around on youtube on how to use a Sky3DS card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol