Hacking FBI issue after installing arm9lh...

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I finished the modding of a N3DS with Plailect's guide, I'm on the section about installing the cias (Luma updater, HBL, FBI) but when trying to install said CIAs am error is prompted instead: "Failed to install CIA file" "Result code: 0xC8804478" "Desc: Doesn't exist/Failed to open".

I already checked the sd card, all worked properlly, deleted tickets, re-injected FBI, re-formated the SD card. Do someone have any idea that could help me?

Note: Moded with CTR Transfer method after DSiWare System Transfer.

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Faulty .cia files come to mind. Did you try to download those too? I've done 3 successful cia installations after doing the luma +A9HL mod
I've used the exact same CIAS that I use in all my mods, TitleDB does not work also.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried to change SD cards, the same result.

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm I take it that you restore your sysnand back to 9.2 (pre 2.1) and updated your console, right? If so hmm I can only think of going back into your Nintendo folder deleting the region folder and trying again. Usually this doesn't happen when trying to install those cias but when trying to install DSiware.

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmmm I take it that you restore your sysnand back to 9.2 (pre 2.1) and updated your console, right? If so hmm I can only think of going back into your Nintendo folder deleting the region folder and trying again. Usually this doesn't happen when trying to install those cias but when trying to install DSiware.

Yes, I restored to 9.2 and updated I even restored 9.2 and tried there, I'll check with the region folder deleting thing, ty.

Yes, I restored to 9.2 and updated I even restored 9.2 and tried there, I'll check with the region folder deleting thing, ty.

Just to add, there is many issues about this in the FBI Github page.

No, still not able to install anything.

chaser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
...and you've definitely injected the correct FBI app to match the region and model of your 3DS into H&S? I'm not actually too sure what happens if you inject the wrong region or wrong 3DS model.

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
...and you've definitely injected the correct FBI app to match the region and model of your 3DS into H&S? I'm not actually too sure what happens if you inject the wrong region or wrong 3DS model.
Yes I did and I already found a fix, seems it was a ticket ot titlekey issue so I formatted and now everythng is working fine, ty

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country

If you do the injection thru Hourglass it'll refuse to inject a version that doesn't match your region (that's how noob-proof it is).

Ugh @JCCG1989 sorry man. I saw a post in GitHub about this problem. Didn't see an answer thou so I'm at a lose right now. Try giving the discord channel a try to see if they can give you a hand.

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you do the injection thru Hourglass it'll refuse to inject a version that doesn't match your region (that's how noob-proof it is).

Ugh @JCCG1989 sorry man. I saw a post in GitHub about this problem. Didn't see an answer thou so I'm at a lose right now. Try giving the discord channel a try to see if they can give you a hand.
I already posted a solution bro, ty for your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4