Hacking FBI Batch Install

SterneSchreien

Naughty One
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using FBI 1.4.17 and you can just press X in a directory to install all CIAs in it.

On 2.2.1 you have to be IN the directory and then press Y to open the actions and you have the option to install all CIAs.

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using FBI 1.4.17 and you can just press X in a directory to install all CIAs in it.

On 2.2.1 you have to be IN the directory and then press Y to open the actions and you have the option to install all CIAs.

When I pick directory action while in the directory the screen flashes and no menu comes up. I'm using 2.2.1 injected (with a poison).

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got a9lh and luma going on, have fbi installed (2.4.2). Is it possible to batch install on this version? I've gone through all menus and hit all buttons trying to find it, and nothing from the thread so far has helped.

damn, I'm green.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Just got a9lh and luma going on, have fbi installed (2.4.2). Is it possible to batch install on this version? I've gone through all menus and hit all buttons trying to find it, and nothing from the thread so far has helped.

damn, I'm green.

The newest fbi version as soon as you are in the directory with all the cia files click the directory name and it should allow you to install all / install all and delete

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The newest fbi version as soon as you are in the directory with all the cia files click the directory name and it should allow you to install all / install all and delete

Click? Sorry, I should have mentioned I'm doing the SD install, and wondering if there is a batch install option, not network install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX